whats the secret with bio bizz?

• Thread starter DeLaMedicina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DeLaMedicina

i have used it a couple times and its good tasting and alright density, but im pretty sure thats from the co2..... whats the secret?
the guy at the shop tells me he gets an lb per root ball on average!?!?

S

SkyHi

i have used it a couple times and its good tasting and alright density, but im pretty sure thats from the co2..... whats the secret?
the guy at the shop tells me he gets an lb per root ball on average!?!?

The guy at your hydrostore is either fucked in the head or you misunderstood him....that way to gereral 1 root ball = 1 pound wtf so a dixie cup root ball will yield a pound tooo? plus idk anyone getting a pound per plant outside of MPB or outdoor

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Biobizz can yeild decent indeed, i have seen great result with there products thats a fact. idk what one pound per root ball mean... But my friend get 2 pounds out of 16 clones of S.A.G.E, veg for 10/15 days, under a 600w hps with biobizz full line and light mix soil. He done the same with kali mist and casey jones if i remember right.

im planing to try the same technique and see...

D

DeLaMedicina

nah my fault, i was referring to his 25 gal rootballs. guess i should'v been more detailed. i have a cuple 25 gal pots, but im using "15 talls" and "15 squat" buckets.

T

Trebla

I dont know if there is a secret but i can tell you bio bizz is really good! thats all i use i have used others and always go back to bio bizz...simple and effective!!!!

M

moejammin

Anybody out there use biobizz and not ph it before hitting your ladies with it. I have a buddy growing under 2 325 watt led and doesnt ph his bio bizz nutes and easily pulls a pound plus

M

moejammin

I know those arent the best results just wondering how you guys do things.

D

DeLaMedicina

i hurd adding pk 13/14 and monster bloom is what i need to make it the fullest. i was wondering if kool bloom liquid and dry would do the same, if compatible at all.

D

DeLaMedicina

and why i would need these things at all. i would very much like to know why they work as much as i want the yeild and taste to be bigger and better.

T

Trebla

i find that when i add the fish mix and bio bloom the ph is already at 6.5! this stuff is great!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I use it. The whole line-up. Don't skimp on the additives like root juice, top max, Alg a mic etc.and you should be fine. Don't add other stuff like Kool Bloom and all that. They are likely to cause fertilizer incompatability issues. They have bloom boosters and Root additives all included in the complete line so adding more will throw off the ratio they have designed. I do add Sweet and hygrozyme but all others I've tried have been counter productive. If you do use Sweet you will want to use half of what they recommend and see how it does. This will depend on your water.

These nutes are molasses based and have a friendly smell compared to others. They do work well once you get them figured out.

After you get a couple good runs under your belt you may be able to add some Organa guano and Guano add. They are made to add to existing ferts and do work well with bio-bizz. Remember to go easy. I have a very specific way adding these things and do not recommend it until you have the regular line-up rocking good and are comfortable and confident in it....;)

oh yeah, I have never used the bio-heaven.

D

DeLaMedicina

thanx so much to everyone who has replied and been nice enough to let me soak up their knowledge. ill be adding to your reps.
if anyone else has any info or opinions, pleased add them.

forknowledge

forknowledge

Ive been using Biobizz nutes & soils for some time now & so far so good.
Though I have a question aswell...
Why is it that when I water at 6.5 PH the run off is always at 7.4 ish in biobizz?

S

SkyHi

JUst flush with lower ph water than normal to get your rootzone back into balance, if you want to learn more read about cations and anions....

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You may be able to add lime to your medium to help with the ph swings.

forknowledge

forknowledge

JUst flush with lower ph water than normal to get your rootzone back into balance, if you want to learn more read about cations and anions....

Thanks Ill look into it.

You may be able to add lime to your medium to help with the ph swings.

Lime you say... Ill ask my hydro store about that cheers.

E

elBarracho

25 gallon root ball, He should be hitting 2 lbs. I have done many 1 lbers in 10 gal pots. My buddy hit 1.5 last spring indoors on a heavy duty fruity using G.H. in a sealed environment with Co2 injection. Outdoors in Norcal, the going ratio is 40 gal/ 1lb. I am going to try some 200 gal smartpots, they should (according to my consultant) yield 5 a piece.

Top Bottom