What's the stoniest thing you've ever done?

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

I think mine would have to be the time I got ~200 miles into a road trip before me AND my friend realized we forgot *all* of our luggage for the trip.

That was some good shit.

S

ShorelineTex

I think mine has to be the time I was working backstage at a theater, and started to winch out the backdrop scenery in the middle of a full musical number, lmao :) I realised half way up when all the audience started gasping and laughing. lol I just froze, looked at my friend who was just staring at me open mouthed... then slooooowly started winching it back in, lmao :D. That was the last time I blazed during a show!! :smiley_joint:

Hahahaha...at least there was no large audience with my faux pas!! That's friggin' hilarious...

convex

convex

Walking up to neighborhood cops at a shopping mall and chatting about thier DUI display.
Walking away after realizing I had 2 zips in my pants - super stoner stupidity - but they were none the wiser!

S

ShorelineTex

Lol Convex...cops and dogs pick up on nervous body language. As long as they can't "smell the fear", they're completely relaxed :)

Akin to the George Costanza Conjecture - "Jerry, just remember - it's not a lie if you believe it."

convex

convex

In my case ignorance was bliss - totally forgot about it so my body language was not altered ;)

hubcap

hubcap

drove to florida (from nyc) for a world series game and didnt realize the tickets were in manhattan until we got to the hotel. 3 hours before the game.

:P

B

Bud Farmer

I've had a lot... But just 5 minutes ago I filled a bowl with raisin bran, doused it with cinnamon and then poured green tea in the bowl! I couldn't figure out why the milk wasn't white, then it hit me!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

man i walked into a record store with an oz sticking a 1/3 way out of my left front pocket....in wichita kansas and they kept looking at me funny but i didn't know why, i made my purchase and left the store and got into my car and said...holy shit no wonder they were looking at me funny!!!! dj

nuttso

nuttso

i poured coca cola in my astray instead of my glass..

btw nice thread

M

Mantis

I started to take a hit off a beer bottle before. Thought it was my bong.

:bong2:

S

spinkus

Woke up, got stoned as usual, realized i had traffic court. No biggie, i just grabbed my shit up and went on my way. Got to the courthouse parking lot, left my pocket knife in the car so i didnt have to take it out for the metal detectors, got out of the car and headed into the courthouse. I walked all the way up the stairs, crossed the threshold, then as soon as i seen the cops and the metal detectors i realized something was wrong. I had my metal one-hit in my cigarette pack loaded up and ready to go. I calmly and smoothly turned around and headed out the door back to my car, opening up my cellphone to make it look like i recieved a call or something. Put the hitro back in the car and went back to court, the piggies none the wiser!

Could not believe i did this after the fact, stoned or not. Felt like a complete ra-tard.

fractal

fractal

I intentionally pulled the competition card out of my sleeve once and set two sisters against one another. The goal was that one of them would sleep with me to get back at the other one. It worked.

P

potsmoker

my friend mad to me :envy because i smoked some pot in my house and i forget to picked up him in train station that night, so he have to wait me there until i pickup him next day

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Missed my turn on a road I travel all the time. Went an hour and a half the wrong direction before I realized I missed my turn. Ended up in the wrong state for christ sake. It was some spacey ass Apollo's Trip and a trip it was. I miss my turn all the time but this one was special.:stonedsmilie:

C

Captain ChroniK

Slapped a police officer with a brick during a riot after they shot an innocent kid.
Ahh well..I was young

Top Bottom