Whats the strongest tasting strain you had?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

One that you will never forget even blindfolded ..Mine is a unknown strain from Hawaii that was grown in upstate NY ..so floral like a flower shop and sickly sweet stuck with me for hour's.Then og kush is a close second :icon_dizzy:

O

organickat

Rips what's the diffrece between UK cheese and Exodus?
hey Rock ko kush been getting a great buzz going I'm gonna have to check it out
Thank's guys

T

tophmaster

blackberry bubba, sour pure kush aka sour apples.both just exploaded with flavor every hit till the joint was gone lovely smells. cant wait to smoke some more sour apple in a few weeks

O

organickat

Hey Tophmaster is Sour pure kush clone only? I have a soft spot for sour apple candy that would be a keeper for me .

O

organickat

Ohh one time I got The real big bud in Mass that tasted so good so dank and parilizing i'll never forget that one

T

tophmaster

its very very very closly kept by a friend of mines family. he is not even aloud to get a cut of it. in fear he would give it to some friends and etc etc its pure kush an extreamly rare kush i have only smoke on 3 times said to go for outragous prices in the cannabible3 then crossed with sour d its just a flavor explosion. my boy takes the bud down to la for 5000 a lb pretty crazy but they pay down there for the fire. and this is fire. some how the pheno they mainly use is straight sour apple flavor

A

Asiatica

Lovin the TAHOE and the CHEM fam in general.
A nod for Trainwreck and Super Jacks Cleaner.

Peace and positive vibes.
:character0050:

F

Fear

That's what I'm looking for baby shit! I need that flavor. Use to get some dank 15 years ago tasted like good shit. Called it the rhea short for diarahea. Ummm goood. well it's 6:20 am time for my morning binger.

Hey ripz pot pimp seeds your new company name?

D

D9420

the SFV OGK clone version is awesome

i would have to go with the clone only SFV OGK pure dank lemony goodness.
i see a few like the Pineapple pheno of C99 i had the pineapple pheno of the DF99 great pineapple taste but just not as potent as the lemon dankness of the SFV OGK.
i would love to run it but i grow in smaller spaces so i need decent yielding plants and its a low yielder but the bud makes up for the low yield.

F

Fear

There isn't much stronger than OG's. Og's are my fav too. A majority of good og or bubba have great flavor. But OG's hashy taste is a personal flavor winner too. This is for OG's in general.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
All OG's are stunning. Bubbas pretty nice.

MK Ultra is my number 2, and coming in at number one, for flavor is Mass Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. Don't get no better imo, although perhaps a Haze injection would be good.

D

Dr Herbal

Uk blues is great stuff a 10 bag will stink ya house out when i was living at home if ever i got blues i had to hang it out the window the smell used to make my mum feel sick lol
there will be crosses of this soon ;)
peace

B

bigbag

-Godbud (Purps x Sk#1)
-Godzilla (God x L.U.I)
-Sweettooth #3 (S.O.L)
-pre 98' Bubbleberry(Sag)
-pre 98' Texada Timewarp outdoor

R

Resin.Burner

Blueberry x HeadBand (homecross)
OG Kush x BlueSatelite2.2 (SOL)
Moon Kush (Appollo11'G' x SFV OG Kush) (91Haandz)
ThaiQueen (KillerQueen x Lemon Thai) (Spanish cut)

and even if she's not as strong in therms of taste the Screme bx2 deserve a place for the delicious and so present strawberry taste she give.

RB

J

JeffSpicoli

Valley OG
Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble

Both VERY strong tasting pot

I

indodoja

an unknown 3rd coast strain then reeked of repugnant vomit. i have never come across anything that smelled as strong as that.
smell only carried over moderately in taste. tasted mostly dank.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Something about the lip smacking flava thats left on my pallet of Chemy Fuely Funk Stank Dank 9.5-10 Potency :) WOOF

:passingjoint:

GTD

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

sour diesel, chem dawg, og kush are my top three fav's!!!! the sour d was the strongest shit ever!!! i had it in a baby food jar, inside of two sizes of tupperware and it still was so strong i had to put it in the freezer to slow down the molecules!!!! and you could still smell it outside my apt!!!!!!some reekin' shit!!!!! peace djxx

Top Bottom