Whats The Worst Tale You Have Of Getting Ripped Off?

• Thread starter coloradoBTC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

If it happened to you, or someone else, lets hear it.

my friend tried to get a qp of some not good reggie and ended up with a gun in his face! threw the money and drove off with no weed. lessons learned: dont let strangers know you have more than 5-10 dollars, and don't smoke reggie

Shamus

Shamus

My girlfriends mom threatened to call the police cuz I had extra clones of fresh in house HPK cuttings..

Steals all of the tops off my skunk plants for her son

Killing erthang n a new house later

BOUT TO KEEP BEING A BROKE MA FUK'T
n have a few lights of TPK

#cantstopme

S

Seed Buyer

Someone stole my 4 year old fixed female pit bull out of the front yard of one of my houses in the middle of the day. Heartbroken is a understatement.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I dunno about worse, But lets see theres only been 2 times...Funny how thiefs are always fucking cowards...

First time i was 17 just got a job at wendys was pretty new to the area so i didn't know anyone, was asking around work for a hookup on a 1/4.. 50-60$ something like that at the time it was alot of money for a kid working a shitty job like that, but whatever on with the story, So i finally get a hookup from a younger kid hes prolly 15 hasn't been working there very long cpl weeks maybe.. Hes like yeah yeah i can hook you up my brother sells all the time so its no thing just give me the cash and i'll bring it into work the next day..

So thinking well shit that was easy i hand over the cash finish my shift and go home, come into work the next day kid wasn't due in till later that day so i did my shift went home and came back around 5 or 6 when he was due to begin his shift, I waited outside for him to show up but nada.. So i went in and dbl checked that he was due that day and sure enough was, so i asked if he had called in or anything and nope no phone call nada, So i waited around the shitty place for a good 2 hours till i said fuck it and realized i just got fucked..

Went home and dug thru the phone book to find his phone #, called got ahold of his mom who said he wasn't home *prolly bs* I told her her son better watch his back for stealing my 60$ like that and she just hung up on me.. Cunt..

Never did see that little fuck again..

Next time was when i was prolly 25-26, was hanging out at the bowling alley bar shooting pool with this fuck buddy chick, anyway we were tryin to get ahold of her dealer to score a bag but he wasn't answering his phone *prick* so we just kept playin pool for a while, when in walks a total fuckin douche i used to know, cant remember his name now but never liked the kid, no one really ever did.. But anyway we got to talkin about old times and people we used to know and smoking weed and hes like yeah im bout to head out to get a bag and im like ooo snapz really hook me up! Hes like ok meet us up at the mall!

So excited me to get a bag, race to the mall in a shitty fuckin snow storm of all nights! meet up with him and hes like yeah my connects parked over there (Full god damn parking lot too) so just gimmie the cash and i'll run over get it and come back to ya, Im like cool heres like 120$ gimmie a 1/2 hes like ok i'll be back in like 5 mins.

So i head off to my car thinking again that was easy.. well 5 mins goes by, no dood... 10 mins still no dood.. 20 mins STILL NO WTF>!

So i get outta the car and start walking around the parking lot lookin for the kid or the car he was in, Nada doods gone.. we waited around for another 45 mins and said fuck it, ended up going back to the bank grabbin another 120$ and went to her moms house and scored a 1/2 (her mom ended up callin us to see if we needed any..too bad she couldn't have done that sooner)

And that was the last time i ever fronted anyone cash for anything.

I just think its sad that their drug addictions (CLEARLY) Led them down the path of stealing from someone else to feed there habit... Least i pay for my own shit..

I steal, Music.. Movies.. Intellectual property, But i don't fuck with peoples money, thats just low.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tased & beaten 2.5yrs ago...? Took all my jewelry, even the old costume jewelry. Took my fancy Rx glasses. Of course they took all the weed. I've heard worse stories than mine, that's for sure.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I had a patch ripped once, real close to the road. Probably the worst ever because when I got there, they had the balls to sit there and debone it, pick off most of the fan leaves, etc... The patch was probably only about 20-30 yards off the road, lol..... I had grown there for several years until it got ripped.

Fast forward about 10-12 years

A life long friend comes to visit. We're bullshitin' as people do after smoking. Start talking about people we use to hang with and what ever happened to them, ya'll know what I mean. I asked about 'C____' and he tells me this story about how "C____" and a couple other people (whose names I recognized) were out near my old house "about 10 years ago" and they stopped because one of them had to piss. The guy jumps out to piss and smells weed. Then they all jump out and start looking around and "find a patch of killer weed". I'm sitting there jaw agape getting madder by the minute. I say "Where is C____ now? That mother fucker knew the area I lived in. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who's patch that probably is."

My buddy is like calm down, man. I haven't gotten to the best part. I'm sitting there just steaming by this point, buzz gone cause I'm so f'ing mad. Then the best part does come. Turns out the guy was living in a trailer park about an hour away. Takes all weed there and hangs it up to dry. Well some neighbors smelt that shit and called the sherif.
Cops weighed all that shit wet, just over 20 pounds.
He's still sitting in jail to this day.
karma is a bitch ;)

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

When I got busted as a first time offender for growing weed the state came in and stole everything I owned. They stole my farm and my two cars all of which I paid for serving my country in Afghanistan. They wiped out all my bank accounts and retirement funds leaving me with nothing but the clothes on my back which was discarded by the state when I was sent to prison for growing my own medical marijuana to treat the PTSD and chronic pain I got serving this country. Biggest thief here is our government! :mad:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Few years ago...

Late last night my alarm went off detecting motion in greenhouse. I ran out to find 2 kids had chooped all my plants that were not even close to harvesting.

Caught em inside greenhouse, green handed no where to run. Scared the shit out of them, I have contacted a friend who knows the parents of these kids. Turns out there was 3 involved, 2 brothers, are the sons of the minister. The wheel man took off was the ringleader has cleaned barns here in the past and musta have found out. Another friend of mine is also a minster. He is involved with youngsters, and is respected and trusted by the local kids He works with. He is also a recovering alcoholic, used to puff and grow 20 years ago, does not judge, force religon, is mj tolerent and really understands kids. The 2 caught are slightly older than I thought. My minister friend grilled them about why they did this, they said they wanted to make hash from the leaves thinking any leaves would work. Their parents are totaly anti mj, very religous and consertive, will reallly be upset with all this. Were thinking the punishment will be worse than the crime. Their older brother a few years back was caught with a pipe and was sent off to military school and is miserable, he hates his parents and is also confiding in my friend about the family situation. So were thinking of not telling the parents. Instead were thinking about a video taped confession of what they did and why they did it, whos involved, and if they ever get into any more trouble we will play for the parents and turn them into the cops and they will be in deep shit. They are begging us not to turn them into cops. We also can put them to work at my friends youth program to pay for what theve done. I just think the punishment the parents dole out would be too severe and if we handle this they will behave knowing were holding this tape and if they fuck up again they will be turned into both the cops and parents.
My mother turned me in for pot, did no good only made things worse, made me hate her.
I really think and hope my minister friend can work this out so the kids can learn something and just maybe they will gain respect for us by not turning them in and getting a second chance knowing they better be good til 18 yesrs old or else..
My friend says these are great kids. So the parents will really be shocked if they found out and would totaly overeact. Will think this over and decide what to do but I just think giving them probation without their parents over reaction would do far more good for both them and us. Who knows what the parents could say, see mmj causes crime, they would all know I grow, and in a small town word spreads thats why I did not call cops, no doubt would have made paper, dont need that. They will be punished no doubt, my minister friend will see to that with some hard labor and tough love...
Sweet Sufferin Jesus you never know whats gunna happen next...CM

chickenman, Jul 27, 2011 Edit Delete Report

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last year was buying firewood. The old timer said I know who you are and what you did for his grandsons mistake .
He thanked me for not killing them or roughing him up, calling cops, and allowing my friend to intervene.
They waere missing school and other issues that my minster friend helped out a lot and turned the kids life around.
So all in all lesson learned, no kids unknown to help, no troubles since....WinWin..

F

friend

While tending my garden one night , at 2am I herd pounding on
my door and Window , it scared the shit out of me, I went around
the back to the front to find a young teenager ,who I work with at the door,
I never talked mmj, or told him where I live, I could have stabbed
him to death in a second.
In the end he went to jail and got fired ! And I went back to tending
my 99 :) At the end of the day ,I think common sense won over hate.
I did let the kid know in private after the fact, things would be different
next time :blackalien:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
chickenman...a farm without a couple Malinois, or German Shepherds just doesn' t seem right me. Would stop all that nonsense for sure.
We do have booby traps...
Boob
LOL...
We set up that landscape netting around perimeters. I noticed how I get tangled up when I step on it, as well as motion detectors , way less going on these days, close to bedroom, pretty safe...

Indican

Indican

Travis Larson ripped me off over 100 plants, 300 strains, all my personal belongings. Hes in colorado hiding with his fam, nathan, jordan, tanya n kristin. Stole 4 1000 wattballasts,hell, he stole everything. Probably about $200,000 in seeds alone. Prick.

Top Bottom