Whats TTMN up to these days ?

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

You not making sense 😭 anytime I get on here majority of my post is asking for help. If I need it I ask, if I have a question I ASK in hopes it get answered. Right you gave me any answer to a question is it so wrong for me to MAKE A THREAD ASKING THE QUESTION I TAKE EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAY INTO CONSIDERATION CAUSE I HONESTLY DO NEED THE HELP AND IF SOMEONE CAN TAKE TIME OUT THERE DAY TO LEAVE A ANSWER OR SOME TYPE OF ADVICE IM ALWAYS GRATEFUL BUT I JUST DONT GO RUNNING DOING WHAT SOMEONE SAYS.
and no u making it more than what it is you said what you said yesterday and I followed thur but I did make a post it was to shame you or make you feel anyway about your confidence trust and believe if it’s anyone advice I’m following it’s yours but I do tend to ask my question over only because yes you say one thing and 9/10 know what your talking about but they type of person I am I like reassurance yeah you said y they was turning yellow and other people said the almost the exact same thing but with a little more to it and that helps me not over think it.
even tho they tell ya to ask question if you have them , they do get mad easy when you ask questions

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

even tho they tell ya to ask question if you have them , they do get mad easy when you ask questions
My point exactly although he is helpful it won’t hurt for others to give the opinion. Muliple people went thru the same shit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It’s no way I can give them nutrients so my colors don’t fade anymore or it’ll be fine leave it cause most say leave em but I promise I have and I can also promise every time I look at them it’s WORSE.
He’s right tho.
It’s normal.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Those leaves at the bottom are the most air and light deprived. If they are in the mid stalk section even less airflow.
Lack of nutes (which is fine at that point, soon tho) and what I stated above. It’s definitely something that happens a lot. It’s normal.
I can see that your plant is pulling mag.
May want to raise or turn down that light.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Those leaves at the bottom are the most air and light deprived. If they are in the mid stalk section even less airflow.
Lack of nutes (which is fine at that point, soon tho) and what I stated above. It’s definitely something that happens a lot. It’s normal.
I can see that your plant is pulling mag.
May want to raise or turn down that light.
I raised them these past three days the plant just keeps growing almost everyday I have raise the light

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 2177199View attachment 2177200
This is my first plant oldest to be exact at 29 days 5weeks old idk wtf is this. This one look worse then the other one but ion know about throwing it out.
There’s no issue here, I would have removed those leaves by week 2 once I get the 3rd node anyways, those initial leaves always fade out and die, first ones that should be removed during the first defoliation. If that’s the only yellowing, you’re fine rest of the plant from what I see is healthy

The lighter green in the new growth tips is also normal I’d say you’re good, don’t make any drastic changes and she’ll be fine, grow on!

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

There’s no issue here, I would have removed those leaves by week 2 once I get the 3rd node anyways, those initial leaves always fade out and die, first ones that should be removed during the first defoliation. If that’s the only yellowing, you’re fine rest of the plant from what I see is healthy

The lighter green in the new growth tips is also normal I’d say you’re good, don’t make any drastic changes and she’ll be fine, grow on!
Thank you ❤️ do you mind if I dm u if I need any help?

Top Bottom