Whats up Bean Poppers!

• Thread starter Doctor Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Doctor Dank

Been lurking and studying for awhile now, I really dont do the Forum thing to much, Im a old school farmer from way back. Use to frequent a couple of the original forums a few years ago, Like H.S. and C.G.. I think they are long gone now... Maybe someone will recognize the Name..Use to go By Dr. Dank. Thought I would sign up to learn some new tricks, You never get to old to learn! Been playing around with some old Genetics from the early 80's, Mostly Mexican Sativas and a few old Columbian Gold strains x's them up with some juiced up new stock, Not to bad so far.. Seems like The older I get the more I like the Sativas, I'll leave the couchlock Indicas for the younger guys.
Well peace to all Bean Poppers, Im sure Ill pick up some good info here! Thanks for a very informative site.
Dr,Dank

winta

winta

welcome to the farm my dude! youve come to the right place!

N

nor cali farmer

beans aka white cross tops for us:fixed: old timers.

C

CoughingMan

welcome! everyone here is pretty nice. there really isnt too much drama here like there are on some forums. that's why I've hung around for the last few years. =)

P

peabody

welcome to the farm DR . DANK you will find a lot of great people here i have. be safe peabody.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You had me at "old school columbian gold crosses"

Welcome!

Top Bottom