whats up everyone!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hey everyone how yah doing,im a new member just saying hello,I have a few friends on the site that reccomended it and happy to join up and share some info with all the greenthumbs out there! I have been a proud smoker for 10yrs now and growing for 3 (just a rookie) but i have gotten some great results in my my few yrs at it thx to some friends and websites like this!

I am currently running just one light (600 electronic),im in apt so its a bit tuffer but plan on adding another very soon,i use a 5x3x7 grow tent for flower,with an elicent inline fan,(carbon filter attached) exausting threw a cool tube and out the room,keeps my temps always around 70-77 during day and mid 60's at night time,and i have a small inline duct fan bringing cool air in tent from the window this setup has brought me numerous crops of dank bud,but i did have some problems at beginning like evryone else but i am starting to nail some strains down!

For vegging i use a 4x2x6 tent and a 6 bulb t5 bank, great results with these for all stages of veg highly reccomend(just not for cloning i find they get a lil to hot),i prefer t12 lights for cloning with plant and aquarium bulbs i have amazing results with these!

I was using botanicare line for awhile but have now switched over to the bio canna line and loving the results,i use pro mix for medium mixed with worm poop and extra perlite i like it to be an airy mix with good drainage,and thats pretty much it for my setup(FOR NOW)!

currently growing island sweet skunk,headband(real cut and my fav),Jack the ripper,Qleaner,Deep Purple(big fan of subcools gear),Shiva
Skunk,Ogiesel,Detroit Lean,The Kali, and there has been alot more in the past!

I have pics of last two crops my buddy haze on here has them on his cam just need to get him to come over and ill post some nice nug shots for your viewing pleasure,feel like ive gone on forever,till next time stay safe stay smokin!

Haze

Haze

Glad you joined up , MitchyNugz.

I have already learned a lot from the site, and from what I gather there a a LOT of tent growers on here, lots of people to share/learn info with. You are one of the most successful tent growers I have ever met , a testament to the potential for both yield, and quality that can be achieved in a tent. Im sure we can arrange a time soon when I can come load some of the pics Ive taken onto your cpu, however, in the interest of gettin some up asap, I will include a few dry nug shots now. ( just to please the masses )

Haze

DEEP PURPLE
Mitchy_DP.jpg

OGIESEL
MitchyOGZ.jpg

JACK THE RIPPER
MItchyJTR.jpg

HEADBAND
MItchyHB.jpg

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thanks for posting pics haze,come by whenever and we will load those up,those are from last harvest,doesnt get much tastier lol!

More pics in my gallery better shots!

Deep purple(TGA Genetics) is one of 2 phenos i have,this one is the green one and the other i have is pure purple pheno,(great strain for small spaces),both have a wonderful fizzy berry smell and taste to match almost like a can of grape pop mixed with rockets candy i harvest this one at 56-58days!

Ogiesel(Cali Connection),newest strain in my line up gifted some beans from my buddy and love the pheno i got, its a good yielder of super sticky nugz,u get alot of great smells from this one,u can really smell the chem in it but like its been sprayed with lemon pledge(sfv ogk) mixed with a skunk funk,very special everyone who has tried has became an instant fan,the taste is super lemony with a touch of skunk mixed in.I find it to be a big time creeper i smoke a bowl or two then pack the third and it sits on table for next three eps of trailer park boys lol.I cut her at 56-58 as well!

Jack The Ripper(TGA Genetics) Now this baby is a real treat,one of my favs for sure,these buds are loaded with trichs just stalked and stickin off the bud,with the craziest sour gummy, lemony, dirty feet smell, just dankkk,the high is soaring and i find it to be very motivational,alot of my friends have paranoid attacks from it gets your heart racing,i find it to be a good yielder as well and done at 8 wks but could cut earlier im gonna experiment,i cut this batch a few days earlier and high is more cerbral and up!

Island Sweet Skunk(Next Generation)Now everyone loves this strain that i have shared it with,these buds have beautiful foxtalis covered in bright orange hairs and a smell of lemon mirang pie mmm, it is a very ez plant to grow and provides u with some very large unique buds that are sure to get u off the couch and trying to find stuff to do,another very motivational smoke i love it during the day but at night can keep me awake,i always would cut this pheno at 9 weeks but i did this one at 58 days and the high is perfect so up and alert so i will cut at 58 for now on!

HeadBand(Real cut-Chem x NL/Mass)last but not least and my personal favourite this stuff is head banger boogey weed, been smoking for 2 yrs straight cannot build a tolerence to it it always does the job,i have a lot of trouble sleeping and hb is only thing that can put me down for a few solid hours,the taste is so hard to describe but u know it if u had it and are craving a bowl right now,it's chem mixed with a earthy soily taste,i cant get enuff of the flavour and am usually upset when i dont have a jar in the stash lol,this beauty is done at 8 weeks and smoked quicker!

I left out a few strains,and ill get some plant shots up, gonna buy a new camera so i can get some better shots thanks for looking and appreciate any kind words!!

MitchyNugz

S

sensisaint

what mitchynugz,glad to see ya became a farmer.lol. nugs look sick as usual!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom