What's Up Everyone

• Thread starter CF 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF 420

CF 420

Lmfao. Yo check it out yal. Since we got booted from Hitlers regime... I mean the den... Check out the site stats in the lower right corner
P.s sorry if this counts as advertising guys, not my intention AT ALL... matter fact everyone stay the fuck as far away as possible... Unless you like Nazi style anal reaming..

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

CF....I owe you an apology for my remark I posted at the Hitler Regime place. I was super stressed and was dealing with some emotional baggage and I took it out on you...for that I'm truly sorry. :shy:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks man, for a while I didn't think it would let up! Every time I started feeling better, shit came back harder -_-. But I'm up and at it like a fiend with a rock, can't no sickness hold me down boiyyeee haha. Appreciate the fact you actually give a damn, that's real friends for ya! One love brotha
actully care,boy,what im gonna do with you,been in that room with that negative pressure,get out and do some fishing brother before it gets hot again,cali like texas when i comes to weather,might be in triple digits tomorrow,actully care,hell you my broda you already no it

CF 420

CF 420

Glad you are feeling better Closet Farmer!
I'm lost on this site but trying to keep up with my fam as best I can. Lol. :)
Haha yeah man I know what you mean. Its definitely a transition. I noticed its all threads and forums here, no status updates or what not, but its cool when ya get used to it. Just gotta learn ya way around some which I'm still doing too lol

CF 420

CF 420

actully care,boy,what im gonna do with you,been in that room with that negative pressure,get out and do some fishing brother before it gets hot again,cali like texas when i comes to weather,might be in triple digits tomorrow,actully care,hell you my broda you already no it
Hahaha. One love brotha. And damn ur right. I been wantin to go fishing for ever now.. But my fishing partna left and got a life.. Lmao. Now I don't got anyone to go with, and fishing alone is boring as shit unless ya tryna get the FCK away from something in life... Than its a great escape lol

CF 420

CF 420

That's crazy. I always figured that there was a lot more people on but I just wasn't friends with them lol. You log on now and at best see 3 people on. I guess we were the den. I thought it was thousands lmao.
Lol maybe that's why he wanted everyone set to private.. Then we wouldn't even know how many people we went friends with... The den was us! Now its just the the titanic to us, sunken luxury liner, even the greatest will fall without proper care.

CF 420

CF 420

wdup cf hope yr feelin better brah
Ayyye ekim!! How'd It hanging brotha??! Glad to see ya here. Yeah man I'm getting there. Enough to get up n out of bed for more than shitting and grabbing the thermometer lol. How's life treating ya fam

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

VG gave you that hug for me didn't she??! ;)
I got your hug this afternoon :D VG came over and helped me out in my seedling/clone room and transplanting for flowering. HUGS at ya CF.
Hop on over to the Smoker's Lounge and give me a shout on my thread. :D

CF 420

CF 420

I got your hug this afternoon :D VG came over and helped me out in my seedling/clone room and transplanting for flowering. HUGS at ya CF.
Hop on over to the Smoker's Lounge and give me a shout on my thread. :D
Haha thats great! Hope all the babies are doing well, happy and healthy :).. Oh and for sure I'll head over now :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom