Whats up farmers from the NW!!!

• Thread starter Sunshinegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunshinegrower

Just wanted to say what's up to the farmers in the NW area!! Been a looker for a while, but now want to help some others and also get some help from others.

I'm a indoor Sunshine #4 grower. Looking to see if anyone else here rocks the Sunshine #4. Also have been using Bonticare Nutes forever, but have been looking into Advance Nutes and wanted to see what people think about either or.

J

JuJu Farms

I dont know what you mean by "sunshine 4" do you mean the soil?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome from the NW... I prefer coco when using a soil substrate.

S

Sunshinegrower

I use Sunshine #4. Its good stuff. Sometimes I mix Foxfarm and Sunshine togather along with Black gold. I take all of my old indoors soil let it sit outside for six months to a year and then it goes into my outdoor soil. I am getting ready to plant outdoor right now. Yesterday was a good day to be in the garden. A perfect spring day here!

Purrs........Catwoman

Whats up Catwoman!!! Looks like that shit is growing in your backyard!! Nice!!! Does it smell in bloom like indoors? I wish I had somewhere outdoors, but not these days... How does Outdoor compare to your indoor?

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

Hey sunshine, welcome to a fellow farmer from the NW. I have had some experiences with coco myself, and when I was using them, I used Cannas line of nutes. Had nothing but good results, although I haven't tried anything other line of nutes yet.

M

Mr.Smokster

I switched from GH to AN. Never have tried botannica but I am ver much satisfied with AN. Had an increase in weight but more importantly, the smoke was smoother and stronger. cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom