Whats up Farmers

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicpanic

organicpanic

Hey everyone thanks for letting me in! Ive been lurking for awhile thought it was time to join. I grew a lot in the late 90s-mid 2000s. All kinds of soiless and organic soil setups. Small and large grows. All indoor. All from seed. Switched to growing food since. About to turn on a 1000 watt closet soon. Learned a lot over the years. Learned a lot on the Farm. Super stoked to be here.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Welcome to the farm man!
Fire them watts up and show us what you got brother.

What types of foods are you growing?

organicpanic

organicpanic

Hey mark nice avatar I'm a long time Descsndents fan. I'm downing a bonus mug right now! At the moment I'm growing in raised beds soil with some Dr earth dry fert and teas with Caps. In transition harvested broccoli cabbage lettuce radish beets snap peas radichio kale spinach baby carrots . Getting ready to move so this ones done. Will have a fall crop and then on to winter crop at new place. Thanks for the welcome.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Hey everyone thanks for letting me in! Ive been lurking for awhile thought it was time to join. I grew a lot in the late 90s-mid 2000s. All kinds of soiless and organic soil setups. Small and large grows. All indoor. All from seed. Switched to growing food since. About to turn on a 1000 watt closet soon. Learned a lot over the years. Learned a lot on the Farm. Super stoked to be here.
Welcome to the Farm.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Hey Walter, not on that seed stock any longer. It was of Dutch passion stock, some PNW local then the two crossed. Some of the crosses I would love to have. Back then we took genetics for granted honestly. And for the record I was not the breeder of the hybrids. My crew just had the balls to grow out big rooms. The seed suppliers would come through occasionally and make selections. Honestly at the time I didn't fully understand what they were doing.

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm! , I remember those closet grows with a 1000 watt in a 3x4 closet back in the 90s, my first experience I fried my plants it got so hot I almost fried the house with it:nailbiting:

north knect

north knect

welcome man...what strains u goin with these days?..theres prolly 100,000 new croses nstrains since uv last grew lol...its crazy how many options there is these days

organicpanic

organicpanic

Haha I hear ya Canappa. I also remember blowing a 3 bedroom out while we had to sleep in the living room as the girls had the bedrooms. Did some big boy stuff too. At the moment I'm overseeing a decent commercial grow. Not mine though. Shit I'll grow under a sink and be happy. Seems like once u get the itch it don't take a lot to scratch it. Thank you and Leadsled for the welcome!

organicpanic

organicpanic

@Tnelz hey farmer I have stayed on the up and up on strains and breeders over the years. Done a few small grows here and there last few years. Ran clones Chemdog #4, SSH crosses, urkel crosses and a few others. This first run I'll run clones hopefully sativa dom to get some meds back in the house. Seed hunting and planning now. Bodhi, hazeman, bogg, chimera, and whole lot of others look killer. Liking the looks of dynasty too. Probably start with couple from bodhi. Looks like they stock them in Santa Cruz. Thanks for the welcome!

Top Bottom