Whats up farm! This is my new setup~

2 1000w
10k btu airconditioner
5x10ft tent custom built sturdy :)

13 Jillybeans
1 Fire OG
1 Banana OG
1 SuperSkunk

Grown in 3 gallon pots half of them are in roots organic soil mix half are in fox farm ocean forest trying to do a bit of a side by side... They're on day 5 of flowering glad to have gotten some pictures up and running before they start to explode. I'm not sure if I dig this cut of the Jillybean, at least when grown in coco...Its a heavy yeilder and everything smells great when alive but as soon as we cut it and cure it the smell just disappears. Idk if anyone has this happening to this or has in the past but its a bit of a bummer

Regardless its what I had at the time so I'm stoked anyways. Ive slightly scrogged them to keep their stretch down a bit and allow all the sites to be semi equal.

Whats up fellow farmers
Whats up fellow farmers 2
Whats up fellow farmers 3
Whats up fellow farmers 4
B

bluemoonrocks

we shall see how she turns out in soil I'm hoping that is what she needed. Can anyone verify the fire og cut and the banana og? if so that'd be awesome. and I have a few questions about the super skunk...my homie had it out on his deck growing and it started to flower then we moved it inside when the tent was set up and it took a beating through the transition...turned all sorts of yellow which I think was mainly from the lack of nutrients. idk its looking better now but I'm just not sure what to do with it. any suggestions?o_O

first pic is the super skunk
second is the banana og and last is the fire og. if anyone can verify
like said above thatd be much appreciated cause I didnt get them from the greatest club...

Thanks for any help and or input just trying to make the best possible environment for these little ladies

Img 120903222219
Img 120903222241
Img 120903222335
B

bluemoonrocks

whats good guys update number two :)

this is the beginning of week 2; these bitches have really gotten big and I'm going to trim them up tonight and repost within the next few days.
got the AC venting straight into the tent now to keep temps at a decent range all day long. Does that affect any plants near it? I'm not thinking it will by very much besides its blasting on one of the tiniest ones anyways. Lemme know what you think farm :)

this is the banana og straight in the middle

and the fire og;

wish I had more ogs running this round but hey these jillybeans are beasting it! :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Great grow buddy. Everything looks good. The plants near the ac should be fine and may experience some desired extra coloring closer to chop. Keep on keepin on bro.

B

bluemoonrocks

Thanks shaker1 :)
and thanks midwest hell yeah thats great news! where are you around brother? I just moved out to cali about a year ago and am from the midwest as well I'm from nebraska

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

From indiana bro but recently moved to the 805 north of LA.

B

bluemoonrocks

hell yeah man I moved to sacramento trying to make it somewhere more fun eventually.

and hell yeah thanks tatooedjim :)

B

bluemoonrocks

Whats up every body sorry for the late up date either the farms been down for the past few days or my computers been being dumb.
regardless here are my pictures they are at week three and three days
so what I'm going to do is post a picture of the grow from three days ago
Img 120924202824

Img 120924203007

thats the banana og sorry for bad pictures I'm working with my phone camera right now need to upgrade soon .... o_O
Img 120924203053

thats the fire og; as well as some cuts of the GSC I got from harborside, just trying to get a verification or info on which type it is.
Img 120923204308
Img 120923204243
Img 120923204211

then once my lights turn on in a few hours ill be back with another picture to show the update!
any info on any of the cuts; the GSC which is from dark heart nursery at harborside, banana og or fire og would be appreciated! thanks farm hope all is well for you guys :)

Img 120923204308

Latest posts

Top Bottom