whats up from LAS VEGAS!!

• Thread starter meangreen69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meangreen69

hey there everyone im MEANGREEN69 and from las vegas..been doig this for only a year..and i love it. it's all i think,talk,and dream about..i want to learn as much as pos...hope u can help and we can be BUDDS:hi peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi meangreen69 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

T

terpenophenolic

welcome to the farm meangreen69......glad to here how much growing cannabis excites you....I also love growing cannabis, I have been growing for many years and I love it even more every day......see you in the forums friend

P

ProGroWannabe

Yup, I agree on all points...the more ya know, the more fun it is. And of course, welcome to the farm meangreen69!

B

bobbones

Happenin meangreen? I'm in Vegas too!! This will be my second grow. It will be good to have someone else growing in the same weather conditions. My first grow was not good enough. This one needs to keep me happy and pay my few bills. Lost my job(slave) after 12 years. Working in corp. atmosphere has burned me out so bad I had to tell my boss what an asshole he has been for 12 years. Let me go, unemployment coming in. So I'm one happy camper right now. Life changing from a miserable shit to IN LOVE. Thats right, I too feel wonderful now. I love what I'm doing. I'm growing enough finest quality smoke for my personal and pay my bills. Next week I'll be starting 10 white widow-feminized
5 Blueberry-Femin
5 Ice Cream-Femin
5 Marza-Femin
5 Jorge's Diamonds #1-Femin
Total 30 plants Ebb&Grow in a 10'x10' with 2 1000w MH switchable bulbs to HPS for flowering.

B

bobbones

Ooppps!

I think I just sent a message to meangreen when I was suppose to be posting the message.

F

farm702

you still growin in vegas? hows it coming?> how do you keep your temps down?

resinryder

resinryder

To keep the temps down here I run my lights at night. Have air cooled hoods supplied by outside(separate room) air and then vented directly outside. Keep fans blowing in the room which is air conditioned for circulation.
Hot today but did get a bit of rain. Now it's hot and humid.
Always good to see another Vegan.

Top Bottom