Whats up, from Missouri!

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDK

MDK

20230330 213448
20230330 235050

It ain't much but it's the first plant I've harvested for myself in over 10 years, and first ever from an indoor grow. She went through hell to get here but blessed I am for the fruits of this harvest.

I will smoke this one for the home team, all the friends along the journey that didn't live to see this day...til we smoke again my friends!

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
View attachment 1346186View attachment 1346187

It ain't much but it's the first plant I've harvested for myself in over 10 years, and first ever from an indoor grow. She went through hell to get here but blessed I am for the fruits of this harvest.

I will smoke this one for the home team, all the friends along the journey that didn't live to see this day...til we smoke again my friends!
lets gooooo!!!

Reactions: MDK
MDK

MDK

I'm about to drop 2 more of these tangerine dream autos for outdoor this year. Hoping I timed it right. They went 11 weeks indoor...germ to harvest. I figure if I go now 2nd or 3rd week of June should be when they'd finish. I have to beat a hemp field to flower....I'm not too sure but thinkin August is probably when they start pollinating outdoors?

Anyone know on the males outdoor in the midwest? I always fricken kill em lol so I have no experience with male plants

But they grow hemp about 5 or 6 miles up the road...fingers crossed the train tracks and wood line blocks the pollen...

Neueregel

Neueregel

View attachment 1346186View attachment 1346187

nice grow. buds look sweet. oh and nice guitar amp there. lol I play as well.

deerman12

deerman12

Dope deerman! Where ya source the beans from? Always interested to know about the autos
I bought these seeds local from a growing supplies shop. I expect they came from Herbies or Royal Queen Seeds. They buy big packages and re-package and resell. I think seeds where $15-17 each or 3 for $30. The name of the shop is 'Pass That", in Joplin.

MDK

MDK

I bought these seeds local from a growing supplies shop. I expect they came from Herbies or Royal Queen Seeds. They buy big packages and re-package and resell. I think seeds where $15-17 each or 3 for $30. The name of the shop is 'Pass That", in Joplin.
Right on, I know some local shops in the stl region...they are getting them from like rocketseeds and shit...so you get them in the packaging and not white labelled but didn't really care for the "beaver seed" autos I just ran after I tried it...just average

deerman12

deerman12

Right on, I know some local shops in the stl region...they are getting them from like rocketseeds and shit...so you get them in the packaging and not white labelled but didn't really care for the "beaver seed" autos I just ran after I tried it...just average
You have produced some nice buds from your pictures. Do you do Auto's or Photo's, or both? I hope I have some nice sticky buds in about 6 weeks. This is my first grow. I read a lot and watch videos trying learn.

MDK

MDK

I started autos alongside photos.

What I found was really wait til autos hit flower then start photos otherwise you gotta get creative and monitor the ppfd to keep them from over-vegging your space while the autos finish lol.

Autos were a trip...flowered in 5 weeks (possibly due to more red lighting I suspect) but no biggie I just assumed they'd finish budding in another 5 weeks maybe 7 quick plants right? ....no more like 9 weeks....seems like flower period is just as long as photos they are just quicker to get there! Lol

Yea the bud looks good, curing is a deed though and I'm trying to get my touch back...also not sure the autos hit my potency or terpene expectations. Just was hoping for a little more...to be fair I put the plants thru hell and back so it was a miracle to finish....got one jar curing out the smells nice got a real hazy sort of blue dream smell coming on. I suspect that's the nevils haze in the strain so if that jar ends up curing nice I'll be happier

MDK

MDK

My bag seed photos I'm running I'm more hopeful for to be honest.

This was my first grow indoor I knew i wanted to try autos at the same time just to see. Knew I had to buy auto seeds. Bought those. Used bag seed I've saved meticulously over the last decade that I know came out of some fire popped those.

This is my science experiment, next looking to land some definite killer genetics (if these suck only cloned alien og seems most dank thus far) just because I know when you got that you can be an idiot and really pump out some fire the plant will do it all itself damn near...see me when I grew over a decade ago...an idiot with killer seeds...excellent smoke those grows were

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

just curious - why don't you purchase straight from Herbies or RQS?

Top Bottom