whats up? from washington its bagseedwonders now on thcfarmer

• Thread starter bagseedwndrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Have you grown bagseed that shows same expression as mom? Bagseed can be exciting. Any pics of your favorite bagseed?

Bombnes

Bombnes

Not so great people?? What part of washington are you from? I lived in seattle for about a year and found compared to michigan the people were like a 180 degree difference.. I found the people out there to be some of the nicest folks i ever met! :D

Welcome to the farm ! :D

Welcome to the farm!!!!!

Dabbie if I had to put up with the winters you have in Michigan I would be 180 degrees different too.....and if your in Detroit well then you are prolly too poor to be happy. I agree with you though everyone I have ever met in Seattle were the nicest people, even when they were being dicks they were still better then the peeps here in SoCal.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Ya
Have you grown bagseed that shows same expression as mom? Bagseed can be exciting. Any pics of your favorite bagseed?
Ya like you said some likeness example the bud that was stolen smelled just like the mersh i found it in only like 100 times better cuz i ussed fish emulsion ash and advanced nutrients. this was while they were growing tho. ive got a diff grow thread check it out @phoenixfire

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Welcome to the farm!!!!!

Dabbie if I had to put up with the winters you have in Michigan I would be 180 degrees different too.....and if your in Detroit well then you are prolly too poor to be happy. I agree with you though everyone I have ever met in Seattle were the nicest people, even when they were being dicks they were still better then the peeps here in SoCal.
Ive been to san fran. i found the best strawberry cough ever there. the people tho they re were so many people everywhere.

Top Bottom