Whats up guys

• Thread starter baconcookies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line. I've never actively participated in forums just surfed as some can be harsh and not ultimately looking at the goal of helping people grow worldwide! I was turned onto the site from a fellow farmer on here. Shout outs to dlovejah! I want to wish everyone big juicy potent buds! Sour D and Nirvana Papaya grow starting soon, stay tuned... :rollj:

baconcookies

baconcookies

Thanks for the warm welcome rip....I hope to start flowering and begin my grow report next week if all goes well with working out temperature issues.

M

midnightrider

welcome , baconcookies

green mojo to ya on the grow .

K

kripplecreek

Im gonna be honest..

I saw "baconcookies" and drooled..just a little :cake:bongsmi:

Welcome!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Great to have you, those are my favorite cookies

mal

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hello Baconcookies, Welcome to the farm where you can learn different techniques and teach some of your own ideas. That's the benefits of the farm and other learning sites, so many great ideas that you can find. I haven't grown those Ladies that you have. But they sound nice. I'll try to keep up with that thread. Happy growing. GG :rollj:

baconcookies

baconcookies

Thank you everybody for your warm welcomes. Time to put it in the air!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Ahoy Mate.. Welcome Aboard Bro... Good to see ya...:passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe its because Im high, hungry and its still in the realm of breakfast time - but baconcookies sound good to me right now - lol

welcome farmer

baconcookies

baconcookies

Ahoy Mate.. Welcome Aboard Bro... Good to see ya...:passingjoint:

Hey mon, good to see you. Damn I can't wait till I can PM you! Your lineup sounds out of this world, i'll be tuned in.

maybe its because Im high, hungry and its still in the realm of breakfast time - but baconcookies sound good to me right now - lol

welcome farmer

Howdy. I like bakin' cookies, but I love bacon cookies, HA! Happy chiefing to ya! :rasta2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom