What's up my fellow greenthumbians!!

• Thread starter ThEm4DSc13_TiSt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

So I'm new to this site in particular and it's telling me to Introduce myself so here it goes... My name is -#ThEm@DSΒ©|€πTiSt*🀯 I am currently finishing up with a ten plant auto lemon have and blue dream auto grow, and I'm small dab in the middle of a 10plant (5/5)widow skunk/white rhino closet grow and they are looking pretty darn good. Meanwhile I have 9more autos about 4" tall ( brucebannerX/GlueGelato/
criticalmass/lemon haze all auto in a 2x4 tent but I'm going to split them up for adequate space between the 2x4 tent and I've converted my 3.5x3.5' drying room into another little room for autos for now. I usually run an 18 pot ebb system that I also outfitted with commercial air pump on timers sort of a ebb&root spa deal that gives fanfuckingtastic results. (sort of hybrid system I guess you would call it?) Alll this going is and unusually keep a fkn scrogged out monster in veg almost the entire time the other stuff is flowering and flip it towards the end to give my headstash a boost when picking from the rest is getting low.. ( the monster is in a 4x5.5') I try to run different nutes in each grow to compare and do little side experiments and I journal EVErYTHINGπŸ˜‚ might be a LITTLE OBSESSIVE? Maybe u can start to see how I got my nicknameπŸ€”πŸ˜‚. And I do everything soloπŸ€•πŸ˜† anyways look forward to learning some shit and maybe helping a few ppl out in the process... ANY ?'S feel free to ask and any suggestions for Christ sake PLEASE HIT ME WITH THEM!
,.,.......here's some pics of the madness I speak of. Cheers!!
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 10

Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 2
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 3
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 4
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 5
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 6
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 7
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 8
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 9
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 11
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 12
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 13
Whats up my fellow greenthumbians 14
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks mate this crop almost didn't make it , but there loving life and healthy now .

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Thanks mate this crop almost didn't make it , but there loving life and healthy now .
No shit man, nice comeback by the looks! This ones been rough for me too, one bad overwatering early in the game in my big room then was mistaken for a deficiency,(dumass rookie burnout/overthinking EVERYTHING momentπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ) they still haven't all bounced bck man but I'm wrkin on it. Next run I'll b bck in my ebb which is what I'm used to so I'm pretty anxious/excited for that.. what nute line do you use mostly? And what happened that almost wiped them out? If you dont mind me asking

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Okay so really though one thing I was most interested in that very first picture and might even be the one on my little profile pics in both of those came out of the same order same bag same everything the only difference is the way they were grown do those look like the same strain to anybody at all cuz they sure as hell don't to me first time growing potent CBD strain and I'm not all that familiar with them but I can't imagine that it's too much different than just a regular strain you know I'm thinking that somehow down the line the seed bank I ordered them from got their seeds messed up, maybe I. Wrong tho, I'm just looking for any I put at all, or maybe a push in the right direction for the "right person to ask" type of deal lol ok I'm off to go weed whack, hopefully you all blow my mind when I get back.πŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Top Bottom