Whats up, new here, anyone use florescent setups????

• Thread starter KUsocalSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KUsocalSH

Whats up everyone, I'm new around here. Have been smoking pot since 4-20-2000. And have been growing on and off for the last 4 years, normally using the traditional big room with 3 1000wt. hps, ducting, blowers, fans etc... the whole deal. And recently looking into more effeceint/less costly ways to grow . ie flrescent, but am not very familiar with that way so I would very much appreciate it if anyone that knows much about florescent ie. T5-T12. could help me out just a bit. Thanks again, and have a good day

T

TheSeedstress

What's up KUsocalSH! I'm getting ready to start using a Solar Wind VHO 48 from Sun Systems. It looks great and I believe its the first setup to include portals to air cool the lights. Additionally, as you get to add your own bulbs you can add either blue or red lights. For veg I've selected 6 blue and 2 red; if you were going to flower with it I'm sure you'd choose more red. Not sure how well its going to do, though I have heard good things about T5 like setups here on the farm and abroad. You should watch my Girl Grows Wild thread -- part of the postings will cover the effectiveness of this type of light/particular light. Green growing my man!

Experiments 003

S

sbkg

welcome to the farm. I've seen some pretty decent meds come from T5s

W

willthisdo

im doing 12 white widows with a 4ft 6 bulb t5 setup im only in my second week of 12/12 and this is my first indoor grow so i hope it does good

K

KUsocalSH

thank you seedstress I looked at it and helped me out a bit. And will this do, Do you have any recent pictures. And do they seem to be doing well under the light setup you use?

C

CanadianClassic

There's guy on youtube check out his vid's he exclusively flowers with only flouro's and all his buds look real nice of course you get smaller buds compared to using the HPS but ya it is alot cheaper in hydro and way less heat to vent check out his videos his channel on utube is kbgrowkid420

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Top Bottom