What's Up! New Here! Ogham!

• Thread starter OGHAM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

Need a lot more information about your setup/grow. By the looks of it, that's not your only problem

O

OGHAM

I have clones grown in 1.5" rockwool cubes then transplanted into solo cups then transplanted into #2 plastic pots they are 30" from a 300 watt Mars hydro full spectrum led. In a 3x3 closet. The temp stays between 75° to 80° and humidity at 45% to 55%. They are approximately 3 weeks from the day I transplanted them into solo cups. About 14" tall. This issue didn't start until I transferred into the #2 pots. Oh I'm in 100% Coco and I'm feeding 350 ppms of the cana line

O

OGHAM

I have clones grown in 1.5" rockwool cubes then transplanted into solo cups then transplanted into #2 plastic pots they are 30" from a 300 watt Mars hydro full spectrum led. In a 3x3 closet. The temp stays between 75° to 80° and humidity at 45% to 55%. They are approximately 3 weeks from the day I transplanted them into solo cups. About 14" tall. This issue didn't start until I transferred into the #2 pots. Oh I'm in 100% Coco and I'm feeding 350 ppms of the cana line

MW7945

MW7945

How often are you watering, and how much runoff do you get per water? I'm willing to bet you're not watering the coco enough and your pH is bouncing all over the place.

What is the pH of your feed?

O

OGHAM

temp, humidity, ph swings to me
Thanks scubascrog. So far my temps and humidity have been right on and I tested a bit of the run off for pH and it was at about 6.4 which I ideally like to keep it at 5.8. do you think the spike could have caused it?

O

OGHAM

How often are you watering, and how much runoff do you get per water? I'm willing to bet you're not watering the coco enough and your pH is bouncing all over the place.

What is the pH of your feed?
The pH of my feed is 5.8 and I water till about 20% run off and I water about every other day depending on the moisture levels in the Coco. I keep the medium wet but not saturated and I don't let it dry all the way.

MW7945

MW7945

The pH of my feed is 5.8 and I water till about 20% run off and I water about every other day depending on the moisture levels in the Coco. I keep the medium wet but not saturated and I don't let it dry all the way.

Start watering at very minimum once a day, twice a day ideally. Your issue(s) should subside

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah if you are putting in 5.8 and its coming out at a 7 that would cause the tacoing

O

OGHAM

Start watering at very minimum once a day, twice a day ideally. Your issue(s) should subside
Do you think I should flush at all to get kind of a fresh start or just continue with a daily feed?

MW7945

MW7945

Do you think I should flush at all to get kind of a fresh start or just continue with a daily feed?

If you want, you can run a good amount of pH'd/nute water through it and then go from there. It won't hurt. With coco you want to water it as much as possible really. When you let it dry a little you get salt buildup from nutrients and your pH swings all over the place. You realistically cannot over-water coco. My plants are getting 6x feeds a day right now. Last grow I had pretty big plants so they were getting about 10 feeds a day.

O

OGHAM

If you want, you can run a good amount of pH'd/nute water through it and then go from there. It won't hurt. With coco you want to water it as much as possible really. When you let it dry a little you get salt buildup from nutrients and your pH swings all over the place. You realistically cannot over-water coco. My plants are getting 6x feeds a day right now. Last grow I had pretty big plants so they were getting about 10 feeds a day.
Ok I'll try that. Thanks

Top Bottom