Whats up OG'S, BH is Here!

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Been on a few boards for many years (GC,OG 7 a few others since 2004 and beyond):character0035::character0035::character0035:

Anyways i am a outdoor grower, have had 2 sucessfull grows (1 indoors , one outdoor) And have a fairly big crop this year, 3 spots. anyways my journal ( once accepted by mods) will be in diaries ) . i posted first gallery but unsure if this is how they want it.

I have looked for a perm home since other boards are so unpersonal & barely care about it and trolls are lurking so bad. I love to have a grow journal here & share as a contributer as much as i can! Looks like many good posters and growers. :animbong::animbong::animbong:

So far this board looks like what i am looking in a board.

So unmarijuana related about me: I was a admin on a warez boards since 2002, ( Wtalk, warezporject, WB, and a few other privates) :help:

Anyways thanks and hope to see you guys for awhile!

U

Uncle Salty

Right on BH! This board does look to be the place to come where egos are kept in check. I'm happy to see someone from the warez side that is willing to type long hand!! You doing a guerrila grow or one on your property?

I just ruined a bunch of seedlings. I had a lot of company come through and couldn't keep on top of them properly. I'm bummed about it- gonna try again in a few days. Just not sure what I want to start and possibly lose again...

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome man, ah yes the drama that come with internet forums, it's like salt with out pepper! LOL

B

Burned Haze

Yes there is alot of drama with boards, But you also find people that would never of meet otherwise.:smirk

Anyways :party0033::party0033:.....

I started my diary here (OD) it's on random unused land that have never been walked by humans for years. intill we went there of course.

Good to be here and hope to read many good journals and spread the love :icon_stick man:
;)

-BH

Latest posts

Top Bottom