• Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome to the farm,best site out here.hope to see some pics soon. peacentreez

M

Mr.Newcastle

welcome to the farm,best site out here.hope to see some pics soon. peacentreez

Much appreciated. Sooner than later. It has always been difficult keeping the garden hidden when you so badly want to share it with people. Not sure with the number of growers blowing up if the mindset has changed a bit but I know when I first started, the old number 1 rule was never show anyone your garden. And that has always sucked. I'm thinking the camera on the farm is a good way of bending the rule. Its the feedback from the farm I really want, not to show-off, or that's what I'm telling myself, because when I show off, it just never ends good. Peace.

Aligee

Aligee

I give up on it. I need to know Aligee, what does that mean?
bro you seed kinda paranoid... or is it just me assuming this place is the best one could browse ill keep my comments to myself now have a good one Ali.G.

M

Mr.Newcastle

bro you seed kinda paranoid... or is it just me assuming this place is the best one could browse ill keep my comments to myself now have a good one Ali.G.
Was just curious. Browse and comment all day and night, I am. Sarcasm aside, I'm going to look up curious and paranoia and see if the 2 words are in any way similar in their meanings. Peace.

Top Bottom