Whats up THCFARMER!

• Thread starter SoloSour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoloSour

My name is Solo,
A couch lock cafe refugee.
Ive been online for a while,and have made my rounds.
Ive been reading a lot of breeding information here and decided to give it a go and join up.

I hope to be able to contribute to the scene.I am currently working toward breeding some medicinal strains to pass out,as well as treat my stomach issues.I have crohns disease and need strong indicas,while my partner pagan prefers sativas.Between the two of use we plan to drop some fire on the community.

Not sure how all that works here but for the first year or so I plan to give my gear away.I dont want to make a dime off of them while I am perfecting everything.When the time comes that I feel our lines are as stable as can be,then we will reevaluate things and decide what direction to take from there...

I run an organic garden using The Revs 2.1 soil mix,water with ro water w/ just a dash of GO calmag+ and the occasional tea.Just in flower are 4 phenos of whitefire alien from ograskal,3 holy grail kush,two plush berry from tga,stardawg illuminati cut,lonestars killerqueen,and finally a new gem from original greenlantern stock Whitestardawg#1.A very special berry lime scented pheno with buds the size of my forearm.I was not expecting so much from her,well them because I run the illuminati SD already and was use to the smaller sized buds produced from that specific pheno of stardawg.Now to see these huge arms everytime I walk in the room it is just amazing.Im guessing 4 zips off of one plant in 3g of 2.1 mix with layers but not spikes.

These came from the homie HNIC,and also came with whitefire x white stardawg,white x white stardawg,albino alien x whitestardawg,tahoe x whitestardawg and triangle x whitestardawg.I am running through about a dozen of each for quality parent stock to use in my breeding projects with his blessings.

JJnyc has also given his blessing to use his illuminati stardawg pheno in my program,but asked that I keep it to non chem related crosses.Which is fine with me im just honored to have gotten a response from him.

Plus I just recently found a friend with more greenlantern stock of the whitestardawg,and he is donating them as well for a worthy male to be used to hit the whitestardawg as well as the illuminati.

Im also running through 2 packs of KOS cinderella 99 (bros grim stock),and a pack of KOS deepchunk(tom hills) for fathers.All in all it should be a fun end to 2012 and beginning of 2013.

If the farm allows donations for freebies Im sure you will all get to see what im cookin with!
Mainly Ill be focusing on treating my pain and nausea.my wifes anxiety,brother in laws insomnia,as well as my partner Pagans glaucoma.If we can get around to it you will be seeing some high cbd crosses as well.

Thank you all for having me,I look forward to doing my part to keep places like this alive!

pictures to come just got to figure it all out.

waayne

waayne

Welcome to the Farm SoloSour:)
You will need to talk with logic about dropping seeds here at the Farm..........
Good luck with your projects!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Sounds like some interesting projects with some Fire stock to play around with. Good luck with your en devour and welcome to the farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom