whats up W/this lady ?

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

this is a third generation mother plant . what i mean is, i popped this plant as a seed . and took a cutting, then flowered the seed plant, and so on . its in my veg room with 7 other mother plants that are just fine . has the plant turned HERMI ?

Whats up wthis lady
Whats up wthis lady 2
Whats up wthis lady 3
Whats up wthis lady 4
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

how does that happen ? could it be the fact it was a feminized seed ? and in fact that she has gone that way , guess i will have to pull IT !

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i can't tell in the pics if those are pollen sacs or calyxes...either way i'd let it get a little bigger, has she already been topped?

420Gator

420Gator

I agree with cgk but it doesnt make sense if shes always been in veg:confused:

edit: since theres flowers on it did u flip her or maybe have an accidental dark period for several days???

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats why I will stay away from fem seeds ;)

Tank333

Tank333

That's why I will stay away from fem seeds ;)
You know, I've only used femm'ed seeds except for my most recent run, and I've never had a problem with them, myself. I've popped 4 of the 5 Master Kush seeds I bought, and every one of them has been awesome.

That being said, the girl in the pic looks pretty stressed out, but I can't completely tell if she'd thrown out some balls either. I would say let her go another few days to get definitive answers...

Dunge

Dunge

this is a third generation mother plant . what i mean is, i popped this plant as a seed . and took a cutting, then flowered the seed plant, and so on . its in my veg room with 7 other mother plants that are just fine . has the plant turned HERMI ?
I call this "thicket form" growth pattern.
Don't know why it happens, but I have seen it. Other than waisting energy on useless veg, I have always found that the plant outgrew the condition.
Takes a bunch of pruning, but I bet it will correct itself.
I doubt it has anything to do with feminized seed.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it's just reveg growth, when you get the circular lil green leaves that's the tell tale sign your exiting floral growth and going to veg growth.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I agree with cgk but it doesnt make sense if shes always been in veg:confused:

edit: since theres flowers on it did u flip her or maybe have an accidental dark period for several days???
no dark periods . 18 hrs .

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

You know, I've only used femm'ed seeds except for my most recent run, and I've never had a problem with them, myself. I've popped 4 of the 5 Master Kush seeds I bought, and every one of them has been awesome.

That being said, the girl in the pic looks pretty stressed out, but I can't completely tell if she'd thrown out some balls either. I would say let her go another few days to get definitive answers...
this plant is in veg and has always been at 18hrs since i took her as a cutting . wouldn't have to be in flowering (12hrs) to show signs of any sex ?

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Don't know why it happens, but I have seen it. Other than waisting energy on useless veg, I have always found that the plant outgrew the condition.
i just tied her down and pruned her out . i will be posting pics soon !

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

it's just reveg growth, when you get the circular lil green leaves that's the tell tale sign your exiting floral growth and going to veg growth.
she has never gone to floral growth .and i agree that's what it looks like to me also . like i said in an earlier post this plant is one of 8 plants that are all in the same room .

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

first of all , those are not webs of any kind that you can see in the pics .i simply use a fine nylon string that frays real fine .
anyway here are four views of that plant pruned out and tied down .
thanks !

100 3209
100 3210
100 3211
100 3212
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's rootbound it will show sex (flower).
Agreed. Those are calyxes to my eye, not pollinating male flowers.

Top Bottom