What's Up Washington

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

pretty much solo, got a few good buddies though. mmj thats my thing. good medicine. thanks for the welcome Wobbly. are you around pac. northwest

yep
webbed feet are in my dna
was born here in the pacific north wet

on a good day i look at rainier
on a bad day i just look in the mirror

btw: rainbow is a cultivar that is being dispersed by a fellow named demosthenes here at farmers markets and such that i understand was isolated by a friend of his

fwiw

E

EACH1TEACH1

hey wobbly thanx for the reply. have you smoked any of the rainbow? i like my stardawg just a little bit more, star's were from seed. are you tending to any strains right now wobbly. any co-op going on through the farm. i have a few strains im working with

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

hey wobbly thanx for the reply. have you smoked any of the rainbow? i like my stardawg just a little bit more, star's were from seed. are you tending to any strains right now wobbly. any co-op going on through the farm. i have a few strains im working with

no on smoking any of that
i just read other forums also and it seems to be mentioned alot on one particular local one

tending any strains? yes plus i'm working to refresh my supply of blowfish beans among other projects

co-ops going on thru the farm? i have zero clue on that

fwiw

Latest posts

Top Bottom