• Tagged users None
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Whats up with my girlie

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Over watered, lights to close the margin of leaf is turning up raise up light 24” to 36” , I use the 36” myself ,

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

No spider mites ...u can stick the leave up like this is it over watering ?? Iv been trying not to its pretty much bone dry every 2 days it gets watered 16 oz water 10 litre pots and just put my 600 hps 36" up

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No spider mites ...u can stick the leave up like this is it over watering ?? Iv been trying not to its pretty much bone dry every 2 days it gets watered 16 oz water 10 litre pots and just put my 600 hps 36" upView attachment 973828
When I water I flood the pot completely until the pot is heavy with water or food depending on the cycle. If the water comes out of the bottom quickly its too dry and it needs to sit for a moment or 2 to absorb some of the water then flood again until it is saturated with water. suck up any remaining water and let dry completely before feeding and I feed the same way. I flood the top, then let sit, then flood again and let sit then again until my entire gallon is gone in an 11.9 l pot ( 3 gal). I feed once a week and water once a week alternately of course.

To me soggy yellow lower leaves and wet soil show over watering not dry curling up.

I use a 1000w hps and I can keep my plants around 18" - 2ft away without problems lots of air flow and I suck a lot of the heat off at the source ( the light)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok the top of the the plant the leaves are recurving which can be a watering issue but if you at the leaves near bottom of plant you see the leaf margin turning up which is heat n light stress .

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Yea they where leaves that did go through a little heat stress during its early life but new leaf growth was absolutly fine untill tonight im worried boys

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ok mate so u think im over watering ? Too frequently ?
No I think you are improperly watering. Flood soak the fk out of the pot. Let dry. Then flood again with nutes, let dry ect. I see lots growing small plants in large pots. That makes watering difficult
( for me) I need to lift to determine watering needs and large pots make that awkward.

You have a good size pot for a plant that size. just water / feed properly. I use 1 gallon of water at every feed/water. in 3 gal pots. it gives me run off I can record the results of ph & ppm.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

So just let it dry out and then flood them ? Im going to give them a good old watering tonight as they seem pretty dry

Latest posts

Top Bottom