• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
When are people gonna wake up to this brutality that are goverments are putting the people of the world through??? How come israel can do what the fuck they want when ever they want ?? The had a holacaust put on there people so they try and do the same on to others???? And america lets them get away with it so hey everyone and there mummas bow down . When are the sheeple gonaa wake up and leave the heard and stand up on 2 feet instead of rolling around on fours????? Fuck the system the make ,create your own ,, think its just your smokin liberties they are takin??? Fuck thats just the tip of the iceberg . Our kings and queens were put on there throwns before there time and so were our politicians . There is no elections your votes mean shit ,,pick up arms stand up to the beast enough is enough !!!!!!!!

leadplant

leadplant

"How come israel can do what the fuck they want when ever they want ?? "

Because the US Congress is Israeli Occupied Territory, thats why.

E

edelephant

Damn, just read the ground invasion has begun, my thoughts go out to those affected by this shit, on both sides innocent lives are lost.

I have a photographer friend that works in Gaza, insha'Allah she is safe.

L

lloyd323

Lets be fair here. Hamas is launching hundreds of rockets into Israel. They broke the peace treaty, not the Israeli's. I lived in Israel for a while and its not pleasant to go to bed every night wondering if your going to get blown up while your sleeping. Also, how can you not even mention the fact that Hamas is purposefully using their own civilians as shields so if the Israeli's do defend themselves, these civilians get killed as well. I don't see you upset over Hamas putting their own people in the line of fire and then blaming Israel for defending themselves. If Hamas really cared about its people, they wouldn't shield themselves with their own civilians. Lets speak hypothetically for a minute. Imagine Canada started launching rockets into the United States and some of these rockets landed next to your house. Would you want your government to sit there and do nothing about it? I feel for the civilians of both states who are being effected by the conflict, but in no way do I condone Israel for defending itself. By no means do I consider myself conservative, but I don't understand how anyone can blame Israel for this conflict. Please enlighten me if there is something I'm missing but it just doesn't seem fair to blame Israel for this conflict.

When are people gonna wake up to this brutality that are goverments are putting the people of the world through??? How come israel can do what the fuck they want when ever they want ?? The had a holacaust put on there people so they try and do the same on to others???? And america lets them get away with it so hey everyone and there mummas bow down . When are the sheeple gonaa wake up and leave the heard and stand up on 2 feet instead of rolling around on fours????? Fuck the system the make ,create your own ,, think its just your smokin liberties they are takin??? Fuck thats just the tip of the iceberg . Our kings and queens were put on there throwns before there time and so were our politicians . There is no elections your votes mean shit ,,pick up arms stand up to the beast enough is enough !!!!!!!!

E

edelephant

Lets speak hypothetically for a minute. Imagine Canada started launching rockets into the United States and some of these rockets landed next to your house. Would you want your government to sit there and do nothing about it?

Well, for this to make more sense, First the U.S. would have to had invaded Canada 60 or so years earlier, shoot, suicide bomb and force the evacuation of a large portion of a secular people into neighboring countries and into refugee camps. Then for the next 50 or so years, systematically limit Canadian movement and civil rights all the while making their concentration camp smaller and smaller. THEN the Canadians start launching rockets into the U.S.

This situation is slightly more complicated than our Hypotheticals allow.

We need more :dance and less :punch

L

lloyd323

First of all, your history of Israel's existence is skewed. The newly created United Nations approved the UN Partition Plan (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on November 29, 1947, dividing the country into two states, one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was to be designated an international city administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status. The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it. On December 1, 1947 the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a 3-day strike, and Arab guerrilla attacks began against Jewish targets. On May 14, 1948, the day before the end of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel. The following day five Arab countries – Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq –invaded Israel, launching the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. Morocco, Sudan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia also sent troops to assist the invaders. The UN approved the existence of Israel. They didn't "invade". And then shortly after, they were attacked from every border. And forced evacuation? Please explain. Anytime Israel earned territory was when they were attacked by the surrounding nations. And what do you mean about suicide bomb? Last time I checked, it was the Palestinians who were suicide bombing Israel every day or so. And many of these people are glorified by their families for blowing themselves up in a crowded area of civilians. Even if the majority of the Arab world doesn't agree with these suicide bombings which I believe that they don't, the fact that that many people openly celebrate the death of innocent people at no gain to their own cause appalls me. The only reason that slowed down was because Israel installed tighter security a few years ago. I'm not intending to start a fight, I just don't feel like people understand that there are two sides to this story. I truly hope for peace between the nations and I do believe Israel has had their faults as well, but I feel like the original post and the comments proceeding it were incredibly biased and unfair. Just trying to represent the other side.

T

Tolpan

It's always difficult to discuss such topics, cause we are all under the impression of our knowledge, we got through our life. In school, family and the most and badest effect comes from our medias!

I really have to admit that today it's hard to believe in lots of things! I studied history for a few years and was realy into lots of researching! And whats over? The more I know, the more I'm confused! It's all about power and money.

My prayers to the jewish and arabian people! May there be a light, that will shine for all of you!

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
well im not suprised an israely is sayin that,, thats what your simple minds have been trained to do ,, lets see ill throw some make shift fireworks over to u and u send over some fighter jets full with heavy duty bombs to murder your women and children ,,oh yeah and while we kill them kids will get some hamas to,,,,, are u freikin mad????? ive been over there to manyyy times on both sides , do u guys think the world is stupid ???? u really must do , u have been killin these people for the last 60 years ,,its not called defendin yourselves its called SLAUGHTER or maby A HOLACAUST , cause im sure the numbers over the last 60 years have added up into the mills ,, but we will never know because the israely goverment has never let the state of palestine have any sort of infustructure to be able to keep a record on somting like that,,, u guys say your bombing hamas and on bbc news it says u bombed council buildings and police stations??? thats what u call infustructure you are causin anerchy by doing this,,not defending,,, u say u went in because of all the rockets that have been shot in by hamas, well more people have been killed from the rockets in the last 4 days then the whole of last year ,, thats like 4 by the way,,, so we should really get some fighter jets and blow up my hood cause my mates been killin innocents for years now and it mounts up to more than 4 or 5 a year more like 50, come on u taklin about a people who dont evan have tanks and jets and u are sendin in jets tanks soldiers bombs etc etc and we are supposed to believe u are scared???? lolol boyyy if i had a big ass gun and some fighter jets i wouldnt be scared of some fireworks and rocks and we know u israely aint scared of shit otherwise u wouldnt have let them put u in the middle east in the first place,,,cause remember u didnt land on palestine like moses from the heavens no us the brits put u there along with the rest of the e.u cause we didnt want the holacaust happenin again and we felt like the world owed u something,, well if it was that bad and hitler was to blame they should have given u germany not palestine and then that would have been fair and justice ,, but no they take u put u in the middle of the arabs tell u its the promise land and its only for jews f the rest when before that the jews were living peacfully with the arabs in eygpt,iran,lebanon ,etc etc etc then u occupied and they threw u all out .

leadplant

leadplant

lloyd said: "The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it."

This is a common Zionist rhetorical BS to justify stealing the Pally's land. Why should any native inhabitants accept a foreign powers demand to give up over half of their land? At the time of partition, the Jews comprised 30% of the population and owned only 6-7% of the land, yet they were given 55% of the land. How could the Arabs accept something like that?

Furthermore, the Zionists, from the outset were NOT going to stop at that initial 55% of the land. They wanted ALL of Palestine. Partition was only the first step of a divide and conquer strategy.

Ben Gurion was more honest about it than lloyd:

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

"after the formation of a large army in the wake of the establishment of the state, we will abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine "

Oh and lets not forget about the bombing of the King David hotel. This carbombing was one of the first instances of modern day style terrorism commited by the Zionists to drive out the British.

A good friend of mine who is Jewish summed it up recently by saying that:
"Israel is the biggest scam in history."

L

lloyd323

1.well im not suprised an israely is sayin that,, thats what your simple minds have been trained to do ,....

2. ...u have been killin these people for the last 60 years

3...the brits put u there along with the rest of the e.u cause we didnt want the holacaust happenin again and we felt like the world owed u something,, well if it was that bad and hitler was to blame they should have given u germany not palestine and then that would have been fair and justice ,, but no they take u put u in the middle of the arabs.

1. I'm not Israeli, I just lived there for a year. I'm not even Jewish. Also, they are not simple minded people, and that's an incredibly Anti Semitic statement.

2. I have not killed anyone. You are acting as though I am somehow involved in the conflict.

3. Your right! The Brits did put the Israeli people there
because they felt bad that the Jews had been mass murdered and had nowhere to go, but if you had no home and you were offered one, you would take it too. You shouldn't be mad that the Jews for living there, because like you said Britain and the rest of the UN gave the territory to Israel? Israel did what any group of people would do in that situation. Shouldn't you be more upset at Brittain and the UN?

I'm done arguing. I feel this thread is getting out of hand. Please try to be respectful, I have been when presenting my position.

F

Finalopagus

It's always difficult to discuss such topics, cause we are all under the impression of our knowledge, we got through our life. In school, family and the most and badest effect comes from our medias!

I really have to admit that today it's hard to believe in lots of things! I studied history for a few years and was realy into lots of researching! And whats over? The more I know, the more I'm confused! It's all about power and money......

Knowledge is the most deadliest weapon, may we seek the ultimate cumulation of it's powers....

T

Thick Smoke

i just met a super hot israeli girl last week!!! got the digits, gonna take her out next week:)

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
i just met a super hot israeli girl last week!!! got the digits, gonna take her out next week

;)you gonna launch a hot meat rocket at her:blush

but on a serious note,anyone with any compassion left in this world ,would have to agree that whats happinin in gaza is beyond the pale,israel agreed to to the spliting and sharing of the land,but has stolen back by armed force most of what they agreed on,and no other country on earth has violated more UN resolutions than ISRAEL :talking:angel

E

edelephant

;)you gonna launch a hot meat rocket at her:blush

:rofl oh so wrong, and oh so funny at the same time

I'd like to point out the fact that prior to the creation of Israel, the land now known as Palestine was inhabited by Christians, Jews, and Muslims for years without the genocide, peacefully co-existing. And, as a matter of fact, Palestinians were known throughout the Arab World for the Secular worship.

And, for the record, the idea of Israel began with the First Zionist Congress held in August of 1897 in Basel, Swizterland. Then, with the Balfour Declaration of 1917, where the Zionists agreed to fund the English war against the Ottomans in exchange for the creation of their State.

My problem isn't with the beautiful Jewish culture, but rather with the Zionists.

Even if you look at the vanguard of the jewish faith, the orthodox jews, they are disgraced by Israel.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Listen dont be sympathetic to a cause of unjust occupation,, israel have been running on a u dont ask we dont tell regimn for years and the world have allowed it because punks like u loyed are blinded by whats right there in yo face,, instead u lye to your selves that hamas are bombing israel when hamas donmt evan have proper surface to surface missiles there called fireworks instead ,and u talk big like u aint a jew or an israely and u stayed there for a while,,,well get your shit together and lets go stay in gaza for a week ,,i bet u wil change your point of veiw then! Jumpin in your bath cause its the only safe place to be when the israely soldiers are shootin ya ass cause u opened up the window of your house atfer the curfew hours,,,,,,,, and this is my position!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

edelephant

Damn, get me into gaza or the west back! I've been trying to figure out a way to get in since I was in high school!!!

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
1-3-09

[YOUTUBE]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M[/YOUTUBE]

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Yo ele ,, ill call my buddeys ,, how u wanna fly first classs?? Lol. I hope your freind is safe bro ,,shes a brave person and we need more people like her telling the people whats really going on ,,,and i know ibl is feeling my speech to

E

edelephant

Yo ele ,, ill call my buddeys ,, how u wanna fly first classs?? Lol. I hope your freind is safe bro ,,shes a brave person and we need more people like her telling the people whats really going on ,,,and i know ibl is feeling my speech to

Im not picky, first class, coach, cargo hold.

Yeah man, she takes some wicked photos and was won awards for bringing attention to the suffering going on.

You got family there? Hope everyone you know there is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom