Whats up with the white ?

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

i've never smoked hydro White, but the key to having tasty White is to feed her low, flush her hard, and chop her before day 60. After 60, she loses a LOT of flavor. I grew her in dirt for years and she was hit/miss more so than probably any other strain as far as smell/flavor go. But, every single time she was very potent

So far grown her in coco, organic soil, and super soil. The coco grow came out best but none had tremendous flavor. Still haven't chopped before 60 though. OG Raskal was saying to chop around 63-70 for most flavor/smell. Did that this last time and definitley had some skunk. As in straight skunk in bag, mild kushy smell, and strong kushy taste. But skunky was about the best I could get out of her. Will be doing another coco table soon and start playing with some ish.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I WAS WRONG THE WHITE TASTE FINE NOW ITS DRY.
I still find the smell before drying repulsive but it doesn't taste like that. It taste kinda hashy tatsing and really doesn't have a strong smell.Its definitely flushed clean as well. Looks dank as hell I will post some pictures after work.
Phew am I glad it doesn't taste like shit.

Here are some pictures of the Jedi Death Star in the same uc that came out great.

DSCN30161.JPG

DSCN3015.JPG

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

DSCN3033.JPG

I can still smell the underline smell I didn't like but the bud is fine it might even be tastier when it dries completely.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The White only really begins to have a nice flavor after at least 2 weeks curing in the jar! That cut does have the Midas touch however, anything crossed to it is pure frostiness!

I'm still waiting for The White x Blueberry sativa...or even a White Diesel...

H

hemployed

ya'll are crazy.. The White fuggin reeks 6 days off the vine and has an above average taste.. And a killer stone. I've never understood people saying it's only mediocre, it's a true elite in my book.

J-fly

J-fly

ya'll are crazy.. The White fuggin reeks 6 days off the vine and has an above average taste.. And a killer stone. I've never understood people saying it's only mediocre, it's a true elite in my book.

Ive only smoked it a couple times, thanks to Mr Dank. But i feel the same way. Some tasty chronich with the looks to match. :banana1sv6:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Can anyone give me there runs on lemon skunk and the difference in time and taste as i am growing it for the first time and i wanna get a good flush in... i know this thread is about the white but did not wanna run a new thread for just a simple question

Illmind

Illmind

i also love the white super potent super greasy chunkers. got tons o pics just need a sec to ul.

S

ShamanGang

The white is seriously over hyped like all Cali gear. I know the people who helped start
these kids like raskal n swerve off straight. The swindlers slinging beans aint shit on the
shoe of the med scene and the white is a shit cut with a name inclined to hype.

Venom818

Venom818

The white is seriously over hyped like all Cali gear. I know the people who helped start
these kids like raskal n swerve off straight. The swindlers slinging beans aint shit on the
shoe of the med scene and the white is a shit cut with a name inclined to hype.

LOL so now cali gear is hyped,what do u have bro so i can try to get some real elites

symbiote420

symbiote420

I live in Michigan, I've been smoking for over 24 years and the best weed I've smoked outside of my grows has come from Cali Shaman. If Cali strains are overrated tell the Dutch to stay the hell out of there grabbing genes to inbred them into their shit. Most of the shit that's came out over the past 30 years is via California. I've never smoked the White or any of Raskals gear, but Swerve's shit was str8 up FUEGO! and I hear OGR shit better than his. Like Venom said what elite stuff you running, don't be a hoarder let's us see it or if you can't post pics yet tell us the names so we can have access to "the best shit" too. Dutch Skunk #1 smells like candy and is weak, Cali Skunk smell like a skunk and will put you down. Where are you from? please don't say Europe.

soserthc1

soserthc1

LOL so now cali gear is hyped,what do u have bro so i can try to get some real elites

WHY would you even entertain that comment or better yet offer him some elite - the post was a attempt to attack , to say all cali gear sucks is pure ignorance IMHO and i am not even close to living in cali peace

S

ShamanGang

I left CALIFORNIA cuZA it sucks in sooooooooooo many ways!
I Guarantee ya the herbs there is pathetic nowadays to the days of old.
Until I moved to Colo and was gifted some serious genes it had been 10-15 years since any herbs rung my bell like that. Frikken watered down bunk ass ditch weed over HYPED by a bunch a greedy kids with 3k rent on mouse hole apartments! These are the aholes you all wanna worship as todays breeders! ha ha ha
Theres a rew of freaks blowin up Colorado that imo cant BE TOUCHED WORLDWIDE PERIOD. After a couple years of be spoiled in the SoCo even my vacation to Am-dam last winter was sad as hell. I hungered for my half joint of killer in my ashtray at DIA after 2nd day there. Hell most Cali's real heads moved to Colorado twenty years ago anyhow so get your panties out your a-crack.

true grit

true grit

This thread wasn't put together for shit talking about Cali or CO or anywhere. its was bout the white. Any further trash talking will be deleted and if you keep stirring up shit Shamangang you will get banned.

true grit

true grit

Yeah i can get her skunky for sure, but still has trouble stacking to most the white crosses imo. All of them seem to have a bit more flavor but all the bling of the white. Potency is MOST def there tho with the White. Talk bout strong kush smoke. But you are right, most def worthy to stick around, got some White s1's to go through as well, curious how that would change up some smells etc. Great pics bro, i need to get some more of her going.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

OH MAN... I smoked some White-91 last night and that shiz knocked my ass into couchlock, at a raging party. for like an hour. I haven't been that stoned in 4ever...

I gotta hook up with that girl again asap...

C

COb

OH MAN... I smoke some White-91 last night and that shiz knocked my ass into couchlock, at a raging party, I hadn't been that stoned hard in 4ever...

I gotta hook up with that girl again asap...

Glad ya dug it.

I get mad skunk from the white with a little longer flower time. Doesn't really come through in the flavor, but I still dig the kushy flavor. Pretty much a fantastic plant all around.

rollon

rollon

love all the info on the farm. got some white s1 seeds on the way and this thread was just what i needed. seeing as the seeds are feminized would it still be possible to cross the white. i have a really nice male clone of bogs sour bubble i keep around. never worked with feminized seeds so any info would be appreciated.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
love all the info on the farm. got some white s1 seeds on the way and this thread was just what i needed. seeing as the seeds are feminized would it still be possible to cross the white. i have a really nice male clone of bogs sour bubble i keep around. never worked with feminized seeds so any info would be appreciated.

totally possible

lots of white hyrbids floating around out there

white sour bubble sounds pretty damn nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom