Whats Up With This Little One? Please Help

• Thread starter LucifDERRR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Whats up farmers I have a two week old seedling and has been feed nothing but water and outta no where it showed some signs of sadness so im trying to get this problem fixed asap since last night was the first day of the flower cycle, the things I saw were on the edge of the 3 bladed leaf. It had a yellow kinda dry and spotty/dotted area towards the edge and a less dry but yellow spotty area in the middle. Another thing I noticed was a brown spot on one of the new growing leaves, the spot was right at the edge were the leaf traingles? Haha. Since I been feeding it nothing but water I could not think what happened that caused that, I looked for bugs and nothing my other two plants seem fine, only real thing I could think of was that my bag of soil was outside when it rained but was folded over so I was thinking maybe it needs a light dose of something maybe like tea or some type of root booster anyways here's some pictures, let me know if these are good or if I should take more. Thanks and have a sweet ass day guys. :cool:

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

First picture is the 3 bladed leaf amd second picture is the new growth coming in, at least one side the other has three brown spots in the same area the picture jus didn't look as clear as the second one.

20160119 074409
20160119 074604
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Looks like the onset of Mg or Zn deficiency. Knowing nothing about your soil, I would say a tea or a feeding of both elements should help. If your soil is sound, then a foliar will work wonders. Good luck.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Roots organic Worm casting tea is brewed other ingredients are seaweed extract, voodoo juice, roots excelurator gold ,
Ppm 400 i ph'd 6.5 using lemon juice as a DOWN ! Each plant will recieve 1-1/2 liters
If you dont have these ingredients casting & molasses will work too, if you have some seaweed ex or some kelp food will work as well ! I ph mine to 6.5 ppm 200-400

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Its just some ff ocean forest @Bulldog11 I was thinking of making a tea for the next feed, water it when lights come on and also spraying the little one with the same tea when lights are off and then next feed give it some bio root from general organics its the only root booster on hand for now, their site states bio root is derived from humic acids, alfalfa meal, brewers yeast, potassium sulfate, rock phosphate, sea kelp and soybean meal. Whadda think?

First thing that came to my head haha @GrowingGreen

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Why roots accelerator? That isn't organic is it? Putting non organic inputs into an ACT "could" kill your bio-life. Also, many growers have failed microbial tests due to yeast in products used as a foliar. Be careful. (not saying it's actually harmful, but ATM it will cause a failure in a microbial test if foliar sprayed on flowers)

For your tea, I would just do EWC, Molasses, and maybe kelp. Maybe a foliar with some Epsom salts, however I have never used Epsom salts. I have element specific nutrients that I use, so I don't know application rates. However I still feel your macro elements are off, especially Mg and Zn.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

@GrowingGreen I totally agree. Especially if the soil is already loaded up, we need to make those elements available. Adding a microbial army will aid in this for sure.

Im sure of feed of that would help, because I'm sure the worm castings mixed in the soil already take a little more to do there than a microbial active tea. Ocean forest does have worm castings right? Their bag says so haha :drunk:

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yea, it has castings. Just enough to say so on the label.

Those castings in Fox Farm are dead or dormant by the time you receive them. A good ACT is helpful for any starting soil.

My second hydro store I used to shop at would keep their bags of soil in the sun. I took my soil temp reader from my compost pile and took a temp reading...... 165F. Those microbes were long gone.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Why roots accelerator? That isn't organic is it? Putting non organic inputs into an ACT "could" kill your bio-life. Also, many growers have failed microbial tests due to yeast in products used as a foliar. Be careful. (not saying it's actually harmful, but ATM it will cause a failure in a microbial test if foliar sprayed on flowers)

For your tea, I would just do EWC, Molasses, and maybe kelp. Maybe a foliar with some Epsom salts, however I have never used Epsom salts. I have element specific nutrients that I use, so I don't know application rates. However I still feel your macro elements are off, especially Mg and Zn.
Its doesnt have the omri stamp for organic but its natural derived from kelp

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Are you thinking of root accelarator from house and garden nutes? A buddy gave me a bottle of general organics bio root, I never used but he did, he used more than half. They claim their organic but your right man im gonna play it safe and just do a simple tea NOT including the bio root and get the microbes up and dialed in. Daaaamm thats nuts you just opened my eyes more about FF haha @Bulldog11

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

The recipe i use the plants love that shit when i first give them tea i take measurement of plant before & after! Mine blew up 2-4" in a 2-3 days i feed this recipe 3 times a month

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Organics are awesome I made the switch like a year ago and this run I used a small sample of extreme gardening mykos at the base of the roots when I first transplanted my other plants and when I had to make the final transplant I was surprised how thick and white the roots were, they looked like shoelaces from adidas shoes

Top Bottom