• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

Whats up with this plant 3
Whats up with this plant 2
Whats up with this plant
I started growing this thing from a clone that was giveing to me what do u think is up with this

N

Nog

Maybe you got a clone off a flowering plant.

It will flower and you will get a small amount of buds off it if you put it in 12/12, and it seems it's in a flowering room going by the other plants.

You could put it under 24 hours light and try and reveg it and grow it bigger, but given it looks very indica by the wide leaves, that may take quite a while to get it to reveg, that's if it even will.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yea that girl deff is trying to reveg, it's gonna cause you all kinds of problems if you don't put her back into veg. You can see the normal growth starting to begin on top.

Throw her back into 18/6,16/8,20/4 anything but 12/12 and you should start seeing signs of improvement.

Holy fuck how high am I... 3 edits? Fuck it if its not right now idc.

Last edited:
boston toker

boston toker

So it must of been a monster crop it was giveing to me like this. Im gonna throw it under a dif light then cuz if it goes back to veg by the looks of it its gona be a crazy ass bush has a ton of sites on it

boston toker

boston toker

Well it was a monster crop. A branch broke and he got it to root put it in vef for a month then he said fuck it and its been back in flower for 3 weeks. Guess im kinda fucked now just half to see what it does. Thats to bad from the looks it had potential. Almost tempted to say f it and go plant it out side. Were past the frost factor and snow. Hmm i wonder. What do u guys think

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'd say throw it back in veg and baby it if it's something special, if not off with its head!

Top Bottom