What's up y'all

• Thread starter EarlyHerm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EarlyHerm

My name is EarlyHerm and I have been growing for a decade or more. I have run aeroponics, soil/soiless, NFT, bubbled buckets or DWC, fill and drain, ebb and grow buckets, drain to waste, super soils I.e. Moonshine's mix and fucked around with aquaponics.
I have done exstensive research and practice on IPM and nuclear warfare with pests. I have run damn near every sniffer, climate controller and nutrient meter out there. Lately i prefer dosers because theyre the shit and take alot of time from me being in the garden. Ive done the side by sides on nutrients, booster and supplements and i feel i give honest feedback based on more than price of the nutrient to the weight produced, there are other factors than just these. Also I have been building grow rooms before I started growing. Air cooled lights, liquid cooled lights no lights and a candle, ive seen it all. I've learned many tricks and have much to share. I've even done commercial setups where we had to deal with asshole inspectors. I don't have all the answers but I got a few. The ones I don't I use my connections in the industry to get them. A majority of my friends are either nutrient reps or work for
distributors. Personal friends are considered to be underground strain-lords reaching back to the overgrow.com days.
My mentality is simple, rage elite phenos in elite grow rooms to produce elite nuggies. All while trying to remain humble and help the community in any aspect possible. Please hit me up with grow questions, strain questions or whatever, but please do not hit me up for strains. I WILL NOT TRADE ON THIS SITE!

K

kripplecreek

welcome to the family!

Wow! Another asset to the community! Love this site so much since everyone here is the same as you:They all want to help educate everyone about this miracle plant.

:cake:bongsmi:

Top Bottom