what's up??

• Thread starter tenacious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tenacious

Supporter
hey whats up all??? a friend of mine in amsterdanm who works w/ dna genitics recomended this forum for useful info. hope i can give as well as recieve, thanks!!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:drink

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm!

ill be seeing you around the farm!:anim_30:

N

n0dn4rb

welcome to THC m8....glad to have you as part of the fam...

A

akaKGB

Nice to meet u tenacious there is alot of good info to absorb at this site ....KGB

T

tenacious

Supporter
thanks everyone for the nice greetings. i'm quickly realizing that i'm much more old-school than i ever realized. i started to grow in the late 70's, which is before many ppl using this forum were born. unfortunatly no forums like this existed. by the time the 80's came around anti-drug campaings sent things deep underground. ppl who were smart & in-the-know kept there mouths shut!! most everyone who did talk about mj cultivation did not know what they were talking about, so they were very mis-leading w/ there 1/2 truths & 2nd hand info. that is why i complety stopped talking about cultivation to anyone that i did not know & trust deeply. still to this day i'm somewhat paranoid talking to strangers. hopefully everyone understands why.........................

Top Bottom