What's up?

• Thread starter H3LLB0Y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H3LLB0Y

i am really thankful for places like THCfarmer.

Logic has been nothing but cool to me so far. i just read the post on subcool and he has been nothing but cool to me so far.

what is it about money that makes stuff so messed up?

as long as this place and the people here are cool with me i'm a loyal guy. i must have spent thousands at dr chronics. one day i'm gonna meet that man and shake his hand and tell him he has kept me and my friends high a long time.

but i like to see the stuff growing and get some 1st hand reports. that's why i was bummed hg420 went down.

In time i may try some of everyones work. then i wont have to believe the hype, i can know for myself what's what.

so far all the best i have tested have been either blue strains, white strains, hazes or crosses of the above. i dont want to give anyone a big head, but you have to say mad props to shanti baba for all his work. plus, he seems like a laid back cat.

i would liked to have posted my soma's lavender grow while he was still marketing here, but i kind of take my time and do things when they are right for me. in time i will post that grow and give soma a little bit of free advertising.

i have my blueberry x bluemoonshine going at the moment and i have posted lots of stuff for DJ and my respect for his work - so i decided to hold off for awhile.

then it's on to the neville's haze X mango haze - that's good stuff too. it's odd, the longer i keep it, the more i like it. in addition to the high, the growth characteristics are great. something the blue series - even the newest lots - just doesn't exel at.

6 of 10 vanilla moon germinated. (9 of 10 on soma's lavender).

but in the end its the smoke that tells the tale - cant wait to hold my own little cup of cups right here for everyone who wants to watch.

So, thanks to logic i trust you'll keep on keepin on.

Peace.

H

H3LLB0Y

Logic prevails

:handshake

Thanks Man!

Just got my JTR, SQ, and some strawberry dieselXunk. OG.

picture in my gallery.

Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

Hey good seeing you HellBoy!! Looks like we're newcomers. You bringing HellBunny along for the ride? hahaha

Look forward to seeing more from you

Magoo, I don't think this is the same Hellboy we have at the Cabana. His writing style is quite different. (I'm Reverend Budbreath over there; I couldn't use that name here because it had too many letters for the forum software to accept.)

I'm assuming you're the Mister Magoo from the Cabana...

H

H3LLB0Y

what's this other site then?

i was a fan of wine guy/jack's surprise guy hellboy from the 'olden' days - so i stole the handle.

if i were smart i would be changing handles frequently to remain anon.

i think the good ones get recycled.

peace

p.s. hellbunny is just fine.

H

H3LLB0Y

well after a long week end drive i have the beans proper. i cant start them today because the Blueberry X Bluemoonshine, 1 Neville's Haze X Mango Haze, & 2 White Russian clones are finishing now.

i have Soma's Lavender and DJ's Vanilla Moon on deck now. they will need to be veg'd until proper clones can be taken - this may have to get pushed back even further because i am looking at a new house.

once again, thanks Logic.

H

H3LLB0Y

i got a pm about my nhxmh - and i cant send one in return so......

i dont really know how long i flowered them, just until they looked done to me. when i am able i will post pics of some i think are done, but it may be awhile.

Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

Hey ya H3LLB0Y, the other site is called the Canna Cabana. It is sort of a private site, meaning that to get on you have to be referred by an active member. Its forums are not visible on the open net.

It's a very nice place to hang, people there are like family and often very supportive. But it's quite different from this site in that it has no seed action at all, in fact no commercial activity is allowed there.

Anyway the Hellboy over there is a guy who was on the former Cannabis World forums (as a lot of Cabana members were).

If you're wondering about the "hellbunny" thing, Hellboy has a thread on the Cabana where he rescued a wild rabbit from a dog and has been raising it and named it Hellbunny.

Top Bottom