Whats with confirm action after every like?

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What is up with the like button? I can read a page a give likes but all of a sudden I have to confirm reaction with another like, then I get returned to the page somewhere and I have to relocate what I was reading. Is this happening to anyone else?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I don't seem to be having that issue. Sometimes the website is slow responding but I don't think I've seen what you're experiencing just yet.

TomH

TomH

Flush the cache on your browser, then restart the browser.
Might be some cached issue there.

Just a SWAG.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Happens to me about 1/20 times I use a like on both mobile and PC
It happens to me on both of my computers, I've one down here in my grow room and another desk top upstairs and It happens lately on both...I use firefox and I clear the cash after every shut down automatically. I just wondered if it was at my end or system wide...now I know...I have a few addons that may be causing the issue I can work on it....thanks for your replies folks!

Blastfact

Blastfact

No problems here. This install of winblows10 has been on for two years, use chrome,,, there all evil. By and large I don't use my iphone or ipad to surf the net unless I'm backed into a corner.

Heywood

Heywood

What is up with the like button? I can read a page a give likes but all of a sudden I have to confirm reaction with another like, then I get returned to the page somewhere and I have to relocate what I was reading. Is this happening to anyone else?
Yeah, happens to me once in a while also. As well as hitting the 3 line menu button does nothing sometimes.

josefrahl

josefrahl

I get it a lot as well. On both of my devices. Also get where there is no text box to reply to threads. Happening right now. I have to hit quote and reply to get any text box to come up. Definitely a bug since it happened with the last update.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Whatever you do. DO NOT put your social security number if it asks. :)

D

dean1963

It happens to me on both of my computers, I've one down here in my grow room and another desk top upstairs and It happens lately on both...I use firefox and I clear the cash after every shut down automatically. I just wondered if it was at my end or system wide...now I know...I have a few addons that may be causing the issue I can work on it....thanks for your replies folks!
i use firefox that's SUPPOSED to clear everything after i exit, but it doesn't clear everything.
go to , menu, tools, settings, privacy, then cookies and site data and clear all.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
What I dislike most here with the notifications is that each and every single message posted in an booked thread result in 1 notification. So if 50 messages happened during offline time, there's as much of those!
Why not just cut after the first? I mean it even states "there may be more posts after this"?

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
steamroller

steamroller

Still being fucked around by the ad blocker .
Not be able to like a post [simply] is just another example of issues here.
I like the community here, but the site has issues....😒

PK1

PK1

Supporter
What I dislike most here with the notifications is that each and every single message posted in an booked thread result in 1 notification. So if 50 messages happened during offline time, there's as much of those!
Why not just cut after the first? I mean it even states "there may be more posts after this"?
just go to the settings and adjust the notification options

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Still being fucked around by the ad blocker .
Not be able to like a post [simply] is just another example of issues here.
I like the community here, but the site has issues....😒
any site has maintainances and upgrades. That just means the admins are doing their job to ensure that accounts are safe and no one or the site gets hacked.
This is common sites upgrading. However, the issue you are having from the sound of is the adblocker. All you need to do is allow this site to pass through adblocker which can be found in adblocker option. You don't get any ad pupups or anything. Thats how i fixed the problem

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
any site has maintainances and upgrades. That just means the admins are doing their job to ensure that accounts are safe and no one or the site gets hacked.
This is common sites upgrading. However, the issue you are having from the sound of is the adblocker. All you need to do is allow this site to pass through adblocker which can be found in adblocker option. You don't get any ad pupups or anything. Thats how i fixed the problem
I disabled my adblocker but that's the same time all this started for me.

Top Bottom