Whats with my leafs pt.2

• Thread starter Nooby701
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nooby701

Nooby701

I just noticed the new growths on one of my plants started to show little burn marks, not sure what it is, from what I have researched I think it might be over fertilized, but not really sure. Anyone know what it is and if so how to fix it? (First picture is the one with the newer leafs, the second picture is a different plant with a bit older leafs)

Whats with my leafs pt2
Whats with my leafs pt2 2
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Not enough information. Dark splotches on the leaf in the background have me leaning to soil pathogen. You need to mention what you are feeding to have any evaluation for your hypothesis.

Nooby701

Nooby701

Not enough information. Dark splotches on the leaf in the background have me leaning to soil pathogen. You need to mention what you are feeding to have any evaluation for your hypothesis.
To be honest with you I don’t even know the name of the fertilizer, its just some grass fertilizer I found laying around the house, its a bunch of small little white balls. I believe it has nitrogen along with other stuff not really sure, I will upload a picture tomorrow of the bag

Latest posts

Top Bottom