My plant has all these brown spots appearing I have no idea what it is

Whats wrong help
Whats wrong help 2
Whats wrong help 3
Whats wrong help 4
R

ReDfALL

Maybe low on cal mag
I use 1ml per liter of cal mag and there is 16liters in my dwc. I even add an extra ml just in case so a total of 17ml is this still too little.
Since I'm in flower should I be adding even more

Enforcer

Enforcer

There is no such thing as a calmag deficiency. It’s either calcium or magnesium.

That looks like a Calcium deficiency. If you’re using RO water, I would up your calmag supplement to an EC of about 0.4, then mix up your base nutes.

R

ReDfALL

To be honest I don't have a ppm reader so I don't read ppm do u think that is the problem

Enforcer

Enforcer

Raising N levels even more and risking locking Ca out even more.

That's not Ca issue there.
That last pic is a calcium issue. And the plant is light green and can handle the extra N. Plus, calmag supplements range from 3-0-0 to 1-0-0. So depending on which one he chooses he shouldn’t have any N tox issues. The alternative is to allow that deficiency to progress up the plant.

R

ReDfALL

That last pic is a calcium issue. And the plant is light green and can handle the extra N. Plus, calmag supplements range from 3-0-0 to 1-0-0. So depending on which one he chooses he shouldn’t have any N tox issues. The alternative is to allow that deficiency to progress up the plant.
I use 1-0-0 and the bottle says 1ml per liter which I've been doing so should I add like 3 extra ml on top of the total i.e 17ml + 3 extra ml

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
What anything else u need to determine or u just messing with me.....first grow so I really want it to go well
It rarely does. It is not ca def tho imo, new growth will be affected as ca is immobile. Checked for pests? If you are doing hydro i will suggest a tds meter asap.

Top Bottom