Whats Wrong With Greenhouse Seed Company?

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemotype

Chemotype

Not to start any quarrels, but, why do so many people not like Greenhouse Seed Co.?

true grit

true grit

Well I can tell you from the only seeds of theirs I have grown, I was not particularly impressed. Many have many reasons but mine is from my previous grow. Started with 5 beans, 4 popped, 3 died and 1 made it (luckily they were feminized). Supposed to be a 9wk strain, started flushing late at 8 wks since trichs were cloudy and starting turn....slowed down during flush, went 13 weeks. May not sound like a big deal, but it was looking like a solid yield and though I did my best to show patience, I am trying to follow some timeline for grows and this threw it off. Hangin now, not uber dense but should be a decent yield and the testers taste very good.

Bottom line- Everything I've popped since that has had more vigor. She was a nice plant, but I don't plan on spending anymore money on GreenHouse Seeds. Just my opinion, not bashing, but theres only so much time and space and WAY TOO many good beans to grow- especially with the breeders on this site and REAL genetics.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

This is getting boring................................................................:indifferent0023:

there is so many bs threads on Gh, so why start a new one?

do you research on the site m8

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yep like jah hoover said, do a search thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom