What's Wrong With Her? I Need Help

• Thread starter Panchojr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Kool bloom and calmag are additives, Im assuming you are feeding master bloom a and b?

Nugteq

Nugteq

Looks to be a potassium deficiency caused by phosphorus toxicity. Or plain over nuted.

Reduce your nutes by 50% and add 1 tsp of epson salt per 3 gal feed water to aid lockout

P

Panchojr

Looks to be a potassium deficiency caused by phosphorus toxicity. Or plain over nuted.

Reduce your nutes by 50% and add 1 tsp of epson salt per 3 gal feed water to aid lockout
Thanks I will try that

P

Panchojr

How can recover from potassium

Nugteq

Nugteq

Don'toverdo phosphorus
Depends upon strain but some strains like a low dose feed.

Last edited:
Nugteq

Nugteq

Just find a well rounded base of nutrients and water till runoff. Whats your medium? Soil or coco? Whats your size of container? How many times are you feeding? How much light are they getting? Do you check your ph?

P

Panchojr

Just find a well rounded base of nutrients and water till runoff. Whats your medium? Soil or coco? Whats your size of container? How many times are you feeding? How much light are they getting? Do you check your ph?
I'm using soil and 7gallon and like ever 3rd day when they need water and I'm using de hps

Top Bottom