Whats Wrong With My Baby

• Thread starter Enercell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enercell

Enercell

So my plant all this week has been showing no life at all... she is still growing like a champ like the rest but only this one seems to show sad leaves.

so here we go all my plants are 3 weeks old. there in 24/24 outdoor indoor. i put them in there tent with 400 watt mh soon as sun goes down all through the night. 75 degrees humidity is about 42 i have 13 plants and this is the only one like this, I don't believe its heat stress. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Whats wrong with my baby

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So my plant all this week has been showing no life at all... she is still growing like a champ like the rest but only this one seems to show sad leaves.

so here we go all my plants are 3 weeks old. there in 24/24 outdoor indoor. i put them in there tent with 400 watt mh soon as sun goes down all through the night. 75 degrees humidity is about 42 i have 13 plants and this is the only one like this, I don't believe its heat stress. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 594970

Nutrient sensitive phenotype.
Now and again it happens. Flush with a little plain water and feed her light.

Best of luck.
Peace

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Almost looks like tobacco mosaic virus with the one leaf twisting upside down and the ribboning one the edges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom