Whats Wrong With My Clones

• Thread starter Kush1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kush1988

Well I have a outdoor mother we cloned off her and had them under led when they grew roots I put them in little pots and put them under 600 what for two days now they look a yellowish green color I'll post pics below

Whats wrong with my clones
lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

They almost look like there reveging. Just keep them under 24 hour light and give them a decent veg nute low ppm with cal/mag and they'll bounce back. Also what are your temps, look a little heat stressed.

K

Kush1988

I
They almost look like there reveging. Just keep them under 24 hour light and give them a decent veg nute low ppm with cal/mag and they'll bounce back. Also what are your temps, look a little heat stressed.
I just put it under the 600 watt hps bulb two days ago was under led the temp is 85

K

Kush1988

The mother was like two weeks into flowering when I grabbed the clones off the bottom that wasn't gonna perform nothing as you can see only one didn't make it

outnin

outnin

it looks to me like you didn't let them get going before you put them under that hot light they didn't have roots to support the demand and so started eating them selves for resources.. always let freshly repotted clones go for a week in the low stress clone area before exposing them to harsher environs. they will most likely will recover though if you cut back on the light.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I clone with a 2' t5 for last yr. Previously use a 4' 4 bulb t8. Both rooted same time frame, 3 days, nubs. 8 days in potting in solo cups.

Coco nut

Coco nut

Does look like it could be mite damage. Ive used mighty wash before an it works great. You can put a clear bottle over um and foliar spray them. When they have a dome over um the plant feeds itself through through the moisture in the dome. The plant can be only feed itself through its leave since it has no root system.

420bassmastr

420bassmastr

Light burn, back that light right off. I used to just set mine off to the side of my 400w veg light. Had Damn good luck doin that, they need minimal light. I currently use a regular 4ft 2 bulb florescent garage light from Wal-Mart. 90%+ success I'd say

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Based on what you said about taking them when the mom was flowering and the pics I say reveg mites possibly russetts only because of the top plant on the right is tacoing hard and a dash of light burn and some overwatering and a pinch of just not happy plants

PuffPuff_ash

PuffPuff_ash

Well I have a outdoor mother we cloned off her and had them under led when they grew roots I put them in little pots and put them under 600 what for two days now they look a yellowish green color I'll post pics below
Have you checked runoff? It looks like it could be light intensity or a feed/pH issue... you may need to adjust feed strength and pH. What are you feeding now? What is the environment like? What medium are you using? What light source are you using? And how old is the mother you cut from?

Top Bottom