What's Wrong With My Clones?

• Thread starter Cory B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cory B

Cory B

Transplanted to terra 8 days ago. The leaves are turning yellow and purple some of the stems have gone purple as well. Growing under t5ho 24hrs 74 degrees, been watering with 1/4 strangth nutes phed to 5.9

Whats wrong with my clones
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No nutes, clones this young will absorb natural nutrients from the soil. Ph is not necessary either. Flush once and let the soil dry out then go back to watering. Filtered water no chlorine if your on city water.

H

heisen

No nutes, clones this young will absorb natural nutrients from the soil. Ph is not necessary either. Flush once and let the soil dry out then go back to watering. Filtered water no chlorine if your on city water.
I believe terra isn' like a regular organic soil.its like coco.he needs to cut the nitrogen,ph down to put phosphorus in range and raise the ambient temp.your welcome

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I believe terra isn' like a regular organic soil.its like coco.he needs to cut the nitrogen,ph down to put phosphorus in range and raise the ambient temp.your welcome
Good call, thanks for pointing that out.
Fancy soil takes fancy nutrients and special care.

H

heisen

Personally I would moved them to coco and used genhydro floranova.that shit is the bees knees in dirt and coco.mixed 1/4 strength and ph to 5.8.80 degree ambient and them clones would be jumping.i used it in roots organic soil for sexing plants and for my moms.plants go crazy

Top Bottom