What's wrong with my leaves? They look alien

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jakecan

Jakecan

Is there any other weird growth? What is the temperature and humidity in your grow tent? Any root damage that could possibly be causing vascular damage? I have had that on a couple of my plants but always just from seed. Depending on how bad It is I usually toss it if I have other plants as I worry about viruses.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what size pots are those and how old are the plants?

mancorn

mancorn

I would also lean towards nutrients because it’s so pervasive and the leaves are so unnaturally green. That said anytime I see leaf bubbling I suspect piercing insects. But it’s all just a guessing game with no grow information (and always madding to hear “All I did was feed it battery acid” after a week of endless conjecture).

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Last time we saw that here the OP determined it was VOCs from spray foam.
What are VOCs?
Is there any other weird growth? What is the temperature and humidity in your grow tent? Any root damage that could possibly be causing vascular damage? I have had that on a couple of my plants but always just from seed. Depending on how bad It is I usually toss it if I have other plants as I worry about viruses.
Yes a couple of clones are looking like this in the veg tent, and I was also looking now and found one more plant that has some weird leaves in my flowering tent..

I had a thrip infestation my last grow, i just hope is not a virus spreading to all my plants...

Ponky

Ponky

What are VOCs?

Yes a couple of clones are looking like this in the veg tent, and I was also looking now and found one more plant that has some weird leaves in my flowering tent..

I had a thrip infestation my last grow, i just hope is not a virus spreading to all my plants...
Volatile organic compounds. Like the off gassing of plastics. Paint. Foam, and fire retardant. Building materials. New car smell is an example. Traffic cones. All sorts of weird chemicals count.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

what size pots are those and how old are the plants?
1 gallon pots, the clones are about 2 weeks old..

Oh and my humidity is at 50% and temperature is too hot at 30 Celsius.. its hot where I'm at and it has been difficult to lower the temperature..

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Volatile organic compounds. Like the off gassing of plastics. Paint. Foam, and fire retardant. Building materials. New car smell is an example. Traffic cones. All sorts of weird chemicals count.
Hum ok.. i don't think that's the case here though

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

The plants in my flower tent are also showing symptoms and I don't know what it is... At first I thought it was nutrient burn but is weird because I've been giving 1/3 of the nutes.. can someone help me identify what Is wrong?

IMG 20210926 092137
IMG 20210926 092047
IMG 20210926 092653
IMG 20210926 092635
IMG 20210926 092555
IMG 20210926 092501
IMG 20210926 092420
IMG 20210926 092411
IMG 20210926 092404
IMG 20210926 092305
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I reckon there's some signs of N tox there but some possible luck out issues? That edge deformity can be calcium deficiency. Need someone who grows in soil and more experience but while it's possible there's pest damage I'd suggest some nutrient issues here as a minimum.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

I reckon there's some signs of N tox there but some possible luck out issues? That edge deformity can be calcium deficiency. Need someone who grows in soil and more experience but while it's possible there's pest damage I'd suggest some nutrient issues here as a minimum.

I've been adding Biobizz fishmix to my compost teas..

My tea recipe is :
Worm castings
Bat guano
Fishmix
Kelp

Its week 4 in flower and I only gave them this tea 2x and the rest I've been feeding Biobizz nutrients

Bio grow 1ml/L
Bio Bloom 1ml/L
Liquid seaweed 1ml/L
Top max 1ml/L
Activera 1ml/L

I don't correct PH as I've been told in organic growing you don't need to if your water is not too much out of range.. my vegging plants and clones I don't correct the PH and they're all looking great..

I don't see where I could be adding too much of any nutrient here

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've been adding Biobizz fishmix to my compost teas..

My tea recipe is :
Worm castings
Bat guano
Fishmix
Kelp

Its week 4 in flower and I only gave them this tea 2x and the rest I've been feeding Biobizz nutrients

Bio grow 1ml/L
Bio Bloom 1ml/L
Liquid seaweed 1ml/L
Top max 1ml/L
Activera 1ml/L

I don't correct PH as I've been told in organic growing you don't need to if your water is not too much out of range.. my vegging plants and clones I don't correct the PH and they're all looking great..

I don't see where I could be adding too much of any nutrient here
I read above that you are going to spray them again. Do you spray with the lights on? Small droplets of water act as magnifying glasses and burn the leaves. I saw one pic above that looked like burn spots. Its not a good idea to spray them under the lights.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

I read above that you are going to spray them again. Do you spray with the lights on? Small droplets of water act as magnifying glasses and burn the leaves. I saw one pic above that looked like burn spots. Its not a good idea to spray them under the lights.

Sorry I meant spray with an organic product that I have for the thrips... I did it yesterday with the lights off...

I did spray them a couple of times with water to raise the humidity while the lights were on but I stopped doing it a week ago...

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

I just found some weird stuff that I think are nanners..

Any body got a clue on what to do? The plant looks like it's still flowering, any chance it could be an hermaphrodite?

IMG 20211011 170758
IMG 20211011 170809
IMG 20211011 170814
Top Bottom