Whats wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter nymanymz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nymanymz

nymanymz

Hey everybody

Please excuse my bad english. One of my 5 plants has brwon spots on its leaves. Some stats:
-Flowering day 25
-using the whole biobizz line including 0.3ml/l biobizz calmag everytime I water using the manufacturers recomendations
-400w ndl 14inch away and 4x10w led‘s 8inch away
-biobizz light mix soil in 4.3 gal root pouches
-watering every 3 days/ if the first few inches are dry 0.64gal
-82.4 F temperature
-45-50% humidity

thanks for your help :)

Whats wrong with my plant
Whats wrong with my plant 2
Whats wrong with my plant 3
Whats wrong with my plant 4
growsince79

growsince79

I see that on here all the time with biobizz. That and other organic nutes sometimes just can't keep up with the new leds. Raise the light or use synthetic nutes. gl man. I've never used it myself, maybe an experience biobizz guy will chime in.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

BioBizz are organic nutes, but the manner you have to deliver them is not. You need to be checking pH, ppms and runoff ppms at least every other feeding.
BioBizz can still cause issues because of the feeding style. Root zone issues are common to the type of feeding, not just the brand.
How and when do you water and feed?

nymanymz

nymanymz

I water 0.64 gal of water with the biobizz nutes every 3 days. I will check the ph next time I water and keep you guys updated.

nymanymz

nymanymz

PH is around 6 which seems pretty low. biobizz states that its nutrients autocorrect the PH to 6.5. What do you think?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Read these:

Kinetik

Kinetik

PH is around 6 which seems pretty low. biobizz states that its nutrients autocorrect the PH to 6.5. What do you think?
Yes they correct down, not up. They won’t make your water more alkaline, but will make it more acidic. That is what i know. If you have ph at 7, the nutes birig it down to 6.5.
On the biobizz schedule it mentions to use with their soil and nutes 6.2-6.5 ph water. Any lower and the plant will not take the nutrient in corectly and enough, and any higher will take too quickly. Get a ph meter, not the paper kind. Cheers

Top Bottom