What's wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
did you spray anything and then have lights on before they dried? And this is just something dried on it? Only that leaf doing it? Any thing on underside?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
A lot of reclaimed AC water (new AC)...plants have been so green that a lot of the time I wouldn't add anything to the water. Today they got micros and its the leaves Baba and that's the start...in a day or two that leaf will be completely fried and gone.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I might have also gotten some residual ant spray in my Rez :( Maybe I should dump the Rez out.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
If the water is to soft could that do it?

They are in a mix of Happy Frog, 707, Ancient Forest and EWC

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
what about night temps and rh

Well sir I have my portable AC set for 77 in that room so it pretty much never changes. I'd like it to vary but I don't have a controller in that room. Rh the same

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
what about night temps and rh

Actually you might be on to something now that I think about it because I was shutting off my blower at lights out and I didn't pay close attention but I'm guessing my rh got very high. I started running my blower 24/7 again just a couple days ago.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Are we thinking its not residual ant spray? I'd love to cross that off my list.

They also didn't receive any micros before today plus no cal mag most of the time.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
I asked about your temps/rh because to me it looks like a fungal issue and now that i see your using roots 707 i can add this to the mix , recently i bought a few bags of 707 and every plant that went into it got sick and had major issue while other plants started at the same time in coco were perfect . i would say you have some sort of fungal issue stemming from the roots 707 .. i would further suspect that aurora got cleaned out of a quality compost supply early in the year due to high sales of soil and the recent batches are using less then fully composted components resulting in poor quality and bad biology .. this is just my guess as to what i saw using 707 just about a month ago .

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A lot of reclaimed AC water (new AC)...plants have been so green that a lot of the time I wouldn't add anything to the water. Today they got micros and its the leaves Baba and that's the start...in a day or two that leaf will be completely fried and gone.
stop the ac water...if the pH of that water is as low as you say than something is going on with that AC water and I'd toss it outside!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I asked about your temps/rh because to me it looks like a fungal issue and now that i see your using roots 707 i can add this to the mix , recently i bought a few bags of 707 and every plant that went into it got sick and had major issue while other plants started at the same time in coco were perfect . i would say you have some sort of fungal issue stemming from the roots 707 .. i would further suspect that aurora got cleaned out of a quality compost supply early in the year due to high sales of soil and the recent batches are using less then fully composted components resulting in poor quality and bad biology .. this is just my guess as to what i saw using 707 just about a month ago .

Fucking shit! What should I do? Damn I just started on 707 10 days ago :(

Top Bottom