Whats wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter Gingesbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gingesbud

Gingesbud

Any1 know what going on with my plants? Over the past couple of days they have started to turn yellow, some leaves look darker and the odd leaf has little tiny holes

Whats wrong with my plants
Whats wrong with my plants 2
Whats wrong with my plants 3
SSgrower

SSgrower

Don't look far along enough in Flower to be normal but as to diagnosis I'll let the pro's here chime in. I am a beginner here. Bump.

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Looks a bit like magnesium deficiency, but if the leaves have tiny holes on them check on the backside of the leaves, you could possibly have pests.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
A plant history is good to help us help you .

Gingesbud

Gingesbud

Sorry people im new to this, its my first grow. They have been feed ionic soil bloom 5ml every litre, and vitalink turbo+ 0.5ml every litre. They got flipped 2 weeks ago tomorrow and have looked very healthy all he way through until a couple of days ago when this yellowing started. From what I've read and pictures I've seen it seems like a potassium deficiency what do you think

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes it’s a deficiency, it’s not light burn or light stress.. it’s nothing from overwatering.
can you post pictures of your nutrients ingredients, everything you’ve been feeding..
here’s a chart to have for reference..
don’t worry about not understanding it..
we’re here to help
DBE41734 7CE4 47F8 849D C6C29FCD05B5
A1A64B93 1F02 40E1 9ECD 69CCA245A132

Gingesbud

Gingesbud

yes it’s a deficiency, it’s not light burn or light stress.. it’s nothing from overwatering.
can you post pictures of your nutrients ingredients, everything you’ve been feeding..
here’s a chart to have for reference..
don’t worry about not understanding it..
we’re here to helpView attachment 1121930View attachment 1121931
This is everything its been fed since seed. The ionic grow, ionic bloom and vitalink turbo+. I did feed it abit of growth still aswel as bloom on the first feed after being flipped but then cut that out and feed more bloom. PH iv always kept between 6.2-6.5

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Any1 know what going on with my plants? Over the past couple of days they have started to turn yellow, some leaves look darker and the odd leaf has little tiny holes
Are you in soil or soiless? If this were happening to me i would test the water run off PH and PPM. Sometimes if you get an accumulation of salts in your medium, that can cause nutrient lockout. If its lock out your run off ph will be low and the ppms will be high. If you dont water with some run off lock out tends to show iin the first half of flower. It's an easy test, and will tell you all you need to know.

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

I'm soil growing me and I test the run off every time mate and they have always been fine never have read more than they should of
Based on the further information I’m still going to say magnesium deficient.

Gingesbud

Gingesbud

Read about potassium deficiency before you go treating for magnesium.
From what I've read mate I thought It was a potassium deficiency myself. Was thinking of getting some pk booster see if it helped but don't want to be giving it something it doesn't need so thought I'd ask peoples opinions. I already have some calmag which I was planning on giving on next feed anyway

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

From what I've read mate I thought It was a potassium deficiency myself. Was thinking of getting some pk booster see if it helped but don't want to be giving it something it doesn't need so thought I'd ask peoples opinions. I already have some calmag which I was planning on giving on next feed anyway
Are these in coco and if they are was the coco thoroughly rinsed?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, firstly that turbo stuff is for hydro? not sure you should be using it..nextly i see what looks like a cooper deficiency as you have stopped with the grow feed- copper .010..
bloom.. .004.
the deficiency could be reacting from wrong ph?
the light being close?
or even root issues from overwatering..

Gingesbud

Gingesbud

To be honest mate they have only had that twice. The guy from the grow shop gave it me free and told be to feed it them (he knows my set up), I have no idea what it even is, it doesn't affect the ppm at all, he said its not a nutrient its a supplement. Shall I stop using it then

Top Bottom