Whats wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter Gingesbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gingesbud

Gingesbud

girl. white hairs coming from almost all. wrong shape for male. no clusters off a stem. no stem. no dangling. it is female.

again, all it would take to make you feel good about it is to pick one, cut it open and see. a pollen sac will have powdery stuff, or nothing. the girl will have those white hairs curled up, but you can definitely tell it is the girl stuff.
I've chopped all 3 down lol I've got some feminised seeds germinating so going to try again with a fresh grow and hopefully with what iv learnt things should run more smoothly. Fingers crossed

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've chopped all 3 down lol I've got some feminised seeds germinating so going to try again with a fresh grow and hopefully with what iv learnt things should run more smoothly. Fingers crossed
It's all a learning curve with every grow it's gets easy each time
Od

TheRealM00

TheRealM00

Tbh I have never seen a legitimate micro deficiency that was caused my lack of.

The reason I say the P was these dark green but no shine or glossiness and the lack of clawing or buring on the tips but rather a fade. It's really subtle with P in the very early stages but it slaps you in the face pretty quickly when it progresses. Was referring to this pic.

Also why I agree it's likely more mag then a K deficiency because it's usually a burn not a fade .
Hi the post i repliedm to you in earlier. my post. the symptoms i am having look very much like this just not as severe yet if this helps at all in determining my issue?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi the post i repliedm to you in earlier. my post. the symptoms i am having look very much like this just not as severe yet if this helps at all in determining my issue?
Can you post some pics and grow info? Sorry deal with many things and hard to remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom