What's wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter mantory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mantory

mantory

Plants A - starting to die. Who to safe them?

Plants B - some leaves (not all of them) experiencing fading green color, white dots and burnt edges. Disease or nutrients problems?

media - 50% peat & 50% vermiculite.
nutrients I use:
1) Cal - 2ml\5liter.
2) GHE TriPack - micro-2ml\5liter - gro-0.5ml\5liter - bloom-2ml\5liter.
3) Amino acids - 2.5ml\5liter
PH - 6.5.
Temperature in the tent - 30c.
watering every 3-4 days.

Thanks to all the helpers

Whats wrong with my plants
Whats wrong with my plants 2
Whats wrong with my plants 3
Whats wrong with my plants 4
Whats wrong with my plants 5
Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

The little white spots on your leaves hint at spider mites. They can cause all sorts of issues with your plants.
Are you testing your ppm when watering? Nutrients may be a bit much for such a tiny gal as well

mantory

mantory

The little white spots on your leaves hint at spider mites. They can cause all sorts of issues with your plants.
Are you testing your ppm when watering? Nutrients may be a bit much for such a tiny gal as well
*update*

1) Hu merde... because my plants is still in vegetative stage, I'm using product that called 'CONFIDENCE' (1ml\liter)
The seller said that I should sterilize all my growing tent (Including the zippers) with bleach.
I also buy another product that called 'NEEMGUARD' organic (10ml\liter - spray on them every 4 days) to handle them if they return.

2) No, I'm not testing my ppm (lazy boy) ,but I will start measuring from now on. The measurement should be around 1-1.5, right?

Now I can stop crying

mantory

mantory

*update*

1) Hu merde... because my plants is still in vegetative stage, I'm using product that called 'CONFIDENCE' (1ml\liter)
The seller said that I should sterilize all my growing tent (Including the zippers) with bleach.
I also buy another product that called 'NEEMGUARD' organic (10ml\liter - spray on them every 4 days) to handle them if they return.

2) No, I'm not testing my ppm (lazy boy) ,but I will start measuring from now on. The measurement should be around 1-1.5, right?

Now I can stop crying

I will try also to watering them with only PH water and hang the lamps little bit higher, we will see if the burn are still occurs...

Top Bottom