Whats Wrong With These Girls? Brown Spots

• Thread starter Jokefox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Clarksville

I totally agree, they look fine, large fans on young plants generally means its a low light cool dry climate with many plants, maybe it was best to leave them on? But in veg I try keep every leaf intact, plus the chap is right about transplanting if the books are to be believed? Personally I find it works out same time in the long run and you get wider growth, but that's just my opinion. Humidity issue with pulling in dry air then during lights on do half hour slots? Cut down out take and add a spare bucket of wet coco? It won't be a massive disaster in low RH but it can cause slow growth. Read about NVD on canna website it gives a few tips I think?

Farmer P

Farmer P

I think 1 foot may be a little to close for the lights, especially in veg. I'd go 18-24 inches.

G

gonegrowin

Raise your lights to atleast 24 inches. or whatever height they are now, double it. one light cycle will show you. foliar spray burn. i dun it to myself. i have found a 1ml/gal of any nute is plenty. i spray my ladies in veg twice a day. never burned anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom