Whats wrong with these leaves?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Nice, if things get to that point it will def be an option. So far they've been hit once with bayer and many of the plants are already bouncing back.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

what bayer product did you use...the one I grabbed was the total insect killet with only like .7 something of imid and some other chem as well.

true grit

true grit

The one I have is Bayer Tree & Shrub but... i have a bottle from my RA attack a year or so again and its still 1.47% Imid. I apply that at 5ml/g with no light burn and positive beat down. I'm not sure if just doubling up at 10ml/g will work as well but that does the trick. My plants are def turning around. still getting some heat sensitivity tho due to room being at 84 :-(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you tried Spectracide at all? I can't remember, but I had the best luck flooding with that. Sorry to read it's RAs. Over half my seed starts have died within a week due to what I believe is a pythium/fusarium infection, began while I was out of town in Portland helping my husband with his mom's stuff (diabetic, just had a leg amputated, in rehab, etc).

I went with Triazicide because of the PHI. I can't remember, but do you add in stuff like aspirin to help boost their immune systems? I found it only marginally helpful, but a bit helpful nonetheless.

Honestly, I hope to NEVER have to deal with RAs again, nor russet hemp mites or broad mites. This wilt crap is bad enough, fortunately I have friends to fall back on for new cuts. This may be the first year ever that I'm not able to do my own seed starts, though.

Maybe it's time to dial down the lights a bit, if infested the plants aren't going to photosynthesize/utilize nutrients as vigorously anyway. It only just occurred to me that I put stressed plants under partial shade, like under a tree or in the greenhouse, and it often helps. <shrug> Just throwing it out there for consideration. Never had a chance to do the hot water thing, and 135*F seems pretty hot to me, but if a plant is looking like a goner maybe it's worth the sacrifice to give it a whirl anyway.

B

Bangarang

I didnt read all of the responses. This happens when i foliar and a plant is too close to the fan.

Top Bottom