Whats Wrong With This

• Thread starter fortgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fortgreen

fortgreen

Whats wrong with this

Can anyone help me figure this out ,it's supposed to be a sealed room with the option for fresh air . i no the veg room is to small to support the flower room and i dont have a lot of room to dry so my plan is run it Perpetual , so please any help with this would be APPRECIATED.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks good, are you using mini splits, I would suggest that you scrub your flower rooms. Are you cloning your plants? Where are your dd humidifiers.
Dry room needs complete environmental controls, temperature 68-70f at 55 percent humidity. This room is the key to your success. As far as sealed room what is your plan to seal it up. Wall construction? There are a lot of factors it takes to seal your flower room. And also a lot of ways to bring in fresh air. Where are you with fresh air intake at this point?
75AD62FD 06F1 4C3C 9902 B4F22DDFECA5
this room is completely sealed. 4 ton package unit and 4-1000w gravitas. Room was scrubbed and ran c-o2.

fortgreen

fortgreen

Sup 1diesal1 yes im going to run a mini split 24,00 btu and i just forgot the DH in the pic it going to set under the mini split in the back of the room ,yes il be cloning and dont shot me for this but im just going to clone the clone to keep it going until i can do better and check on the dry room. i think what my fear is that im going to have hot and cold spots in my room ..and forget the seal room il bring fresh air im not ready for co2 anyway with that said i dont no where i am with it .........im in a basement it also has a nice ambient temp of about 50-65 winder to summer ...so il bring air in from the garage us the veg room a lung for fresh air , ill vent the carbon filter into the veg room and add pass-intake ....my head is swimming lol i have been growing in tents men lol...help

fortgreen

fortgreen

my feeling dont get hurt easy i worked hard to get to this point so any input on how i should set this room up il take it :cool:

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sup 1diesal1 yes im going to run a mini split 24,00 btu and i just forgot the DH in the pic it going to set under the mini split in the back of the room ,yes il be cloning and dont shot me for this but im just going to clone the clone to keep it going until i can do better and check on the dry room. i think what my fear is that im going to have hot and cold spots in my room ..and forget the seal room il bring fresh air im not ready for co2 anyway with that said i dont no where i am with it .........im in a basement it also has a nice ambient temp of about 50-65 winder to summer ...so il bring air in from the garage us the veg room a lung for fresh air , ill vent the carbon filter into the veg room and add pass-intake ....my head is swimming lol i have been growing in tents men lol...help
Fun man, it’s a challenge. I love building sealed grows. Good luck, any pointers you need I’ll be following.

Latest posts

Top Bottom