Whats your best munchy food?

• Thread starter madhatter201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captaintrips

Great question...

What a question to ask a bunch of stoners..... With me its popcorn. Plain salted popcorn. Buttered for a change.

M

madhatter201

Hey captaintrips, many stoners can try some new munchies from ideas from other stoners. Like me, I've never heard of pad thy(?) But I'm gonna go online and find out what the hell it is and try it out. lol

H

Hazeface

Fresh cut pineapple ..grilled on the grill sprinkled..with sum cinnamon and brush with sum marijuana butter...(..Fuckin dank.. )

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I was a catering and pastry chef for years so I love to cook and bake. My favorite munchies are rice krispie treats, cookies, fruit tarts and eclairs if I have time. For a quick fix..mangoes, cherries and watermelon. My friends call me a snack whore..lol. I heard mangene in mangoes actually correlate with THC to make you even higher! I love making mango salsa with avocado in it. Now that is awesome!

winta

winta

just made some beer brats threw em on some potato bread with spicy mustard good munchie food for me :)

B

blueleaf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/v/oRqKoJQ2B_Y[/YOUTUBE]
original :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fXFY8VLMXs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

JH420

JH420

Fresh Fruit! All of it! I usually eat 60 bucks in fruit a week. Damn fruitcups...lol

Mangos
Oranges
Berries
Watermelon
Dried fruit

Cap't Crunch berries
Snickers
Sprite

fred

Wow I don't consume $60 worth of fruit in a year...but $60 a week on chocolate bars and cashews easily. But my favourite munchie food is Chinese or Thai food...love the spicy stuff when stoned.

B

Bhanghead

Another chef homie of mine grills watermelon sprinkled with curry powder....OMFG Shit was amazing!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Huge fruit eater myself, too. We devour all sorts of grapes iced down, mangos, berries, melons, etc. etc. Love it..!

J

John Smith Esq.

not much beats a big ol dirty kebab with spicy side orders & garlic mayo. had Old El Paso Quesadillas the other day they were pretty special too, but they aint nothing unless you add you own chillies.

anyone else think spicy food is loads better when your high?

i did read something in the dam once that was like if you get a little too high and have a bad one you should eat a whole mess of chocolate, something to do with the Serotonin it releases in your brain cancels the effects of being high. apparently dairy products have a similar effect too.

an hell if i ate as much fruit as you lot id be spending more time churning out shit than doin anything else constructive..

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Big fruit eater too but John Smith Esq is right, all that fruit certainly cleans the system out :)

P.s Orange juice is meant to cancel the effects of thc, doesn't it?

Top Bottom