What's your DIY cloner look like 🤓

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

What's up everyone... I know everyone has had those days where your plants saying it time but your just weren't ready on your end to be doing the stuff your wanting to do...

Really right now I don't have to much need for any type clones but everyone knows the benefits to keeping a good steady flow from them..

I had a stupid $40 7 site set up supposed to come in the mail but like my lights, Orca, Jewelers eye and like 6 other items have been consistently going...
I order from Amazon... I enter my address, they confirm it and guarantee a delivery, my shit don't show....

So 🤷🏻‍♂️....

I really for now have a 30-60 gal pump pushing one line in.. Sadly this isn't my fame to genius finds new hydro because in this bottle it's kinda harder to equally distribute the air evenly.. and if you listen to the bubble sounds you still get the harder plops instead of sputtering... But if I did using both lines off the pump instead of one in that amount of water... Probably not to good 👅

She was really sad last night after a full 24 hrs soaking.. then I put her in here and done deal she's standing again.. 😁

Whats your diy cloner look like
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I use a cheap 3 gallon bucket with cheap clear drain tray for the "dome" lol. I have some small holes in bottom so I use drain tray underneath too. I spray in there with filtered well water with a splash of 3% h202 once or twice a day.
20210402 153633
20210402 153122

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Oops my bad I should have added more info lol they are these small 6 oz. solo style cups, I think I was able to cram 7 of the cups in there once but 6 is easier fit, 2 rapid rooters per cup. These cuts were previous ones from a couple strains that refused to stay in veg even under 24 hours light lol, got 3 runs from those genetics. Here's pic of different set of cuts
20210227 023500
20201208 233323

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I use a cheap 3 gallon bucket with cheap clear drain tray for the "dome" lol. I have some small holes in bottom so I use drain tray underneath too. I spray in there with filtered well water with a splash of 3% h202 once or twice a day.View attachment 1196196View attachment 1196193
So you got like 7 or so in there.
Oops my bad I should have added more info lol they are these small 6 oz. solo style cups, I think I was able to cram 7 of the cups in there once but 6 is easier fit, 2 rapid rooters per cup. These cuts were previous ones from a couple strains that refused to stay in veg even under 24 hours light lol, got 3 runs from those genetics. Here's pic of different set of cutsView attachment 1196201View attachment 1196202
Ohh nevermind picture got way cleaner now, earlier I was looking at straight fuzz... Couldn't tell how many plants you had in there

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Oops my bad I should have added more info lol they are these small 6 oz. solo style cups, I think I was able to cram 7 of the cups in there once but 6 is easier fit, 2 rapid rooters per cup. These cuts were previous ones from a couple strains that refused to stay in veg even under 24 hours light lol, got 3 runs from those genetics. Here's pic of different set of cutsView attachment 1196201View attachment 1196202
I like it simple and easy!

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

The big half gallon sprayer isn't really necessary for this, I also use a lil dollar store spray bottle

Yeah I have an old empty bottle that was like carpet cleaner or something I washed out and just use it to do the foliar spraying.. the good thing about having the plug sitting in highly oxygenated water bubbling and splashing around is that it helps keep that high humidity up there already and let's me ba able to back away from having to spray so often... I still do occasionally of course but...
What genetics n strain were you talking about... Was it one of those fast flower photo's.... One of the guys I've been helping has been thinking auto's are fast flowers.. so he was treating it like an auto and was wondering why it still hadn't budded in 8 months, lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom